Subtitles Not Downloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paramount+ Subtitles Not Downloading

I select subtitles download on Paramount+ and it does not download them.

We will need more info to check this one. Please specify the video link and the StreamFab.log file, thanks.

Comment

Everytime you report a StreamFab problem you should provide the following information ---

1) Windows or Mac?

2) Where are you located?

3) What streamer are you trying to download from? What is the location of the streamer server?

4) Are you using a VPN?

5) What version of StreamFab are you running?

6) How did you update to the version of StreamFab you are using? Offline or Online?

7) What show or movie were you trying to download?

8) Video: What resolution did you choose? 264 or 265? MP4 or MKV?

9) Audio: What bitrate did you choose? Stereo, 5.1, Dolby, or Atmos? AC3, EAC or AAC? Language(s) chosen?

10) Subtitles: SRT or within file? Language(s) chosen?

11) Be sure to attach a copy of your StreamFab.log log file that contains just the download attempt of the video you had trouble with.

12) What have you done to remedy the problem? Clear your cache - cookies & site data? Delete Temp folder? Reboot computer? Anything else?​

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        Everytime you report a StreamFab problem you should provide the following information ---

1) Windows or Mac?

2) Where are you located?

3) What streamer are you trying to download from? What is the location of the streamer server?

4) Are you using a VPN?

5) What version of StreamFab are you running?

6) How did you update to the version of StreamFab you are using? Offline or Online?

7) What show or movie were you trying to download?

8) Video: What resolution did you choose? 264 or 265? MP4 or MKV?

9) Audio: What bitrate did you choose? Stereo, 5.1, Dolby, or Atmos? AC3, EAC or AAC? Language(s) chosen?

10) Subtitles: SRT or within file? Language(s) chosen?

11) Be sure to attach a copy of your StreamFab.log log file that contains just the download attempt of the video you had trouble with.

12) What have you done to remedy the problem? Clear your cache - cookies & site data? Delete Temp folder? Reboot computer? Anything else?​
        It should work regardless of what you listed. I paid for a product that should work. It will not download movies and no subs on tv shows. Plus you're not even a staff member. Go away.

Comment

Originally posted by JiimyB View Post

It should work regardless of what you listed. I paid for a product that should work. It will not download movies and no subs on tv shows.
          If only that were true of everything. You pay your money and everything works perfectly thereafter forever. Unfortunately that's not how this works. Things are constantly changing and problems need to be worked out. Coming from a customer service background I know that the more information you possess about the problem, the easier that it is to solve that problem. You could either give all or most of the answers to the questions I asked at the beginning or it could be a long drawn out conversation over many days to find a solution. During that time period you would be without the full use of your Paramount+ module. If you prefer to wait while you spoon-feed problem solvers with little bits of information at a time about your problem, that's fine with me.

Plus you're not even a staff member. Go away.
          I'll let you in on a little secret that only 1 person on this forum (besides the staff) knows about. I was asked to join the staff but I turned them down. One of the main reasons being that I didn't want to be forced to work with ungrateful individuals such as yourself that don't realize that help from anywhere is still help. If you don't want my help, that's fine with me. I made a note to myself to never attempt to help you again. Your loss.

Comment

Working...
          X