Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Max Not Loading

I just tried to Load Max but It returns
    Failed to load URL https://www.max.com/ with Error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS(-310).

I'm Running Windows 11 Pro.

Comment

Please try below:

Close StreamFab.
      Log out of your Max account from all devices including web browsers.
      Clear the cache of our software. The default path is ...\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\Temp.
      Run StreamFab and log in to try it again.​

Comment

Mona, I check the temp dir! and it has noting in it.
        Have also been checking on my own and have found out that (MAX) don't work right now.
        But HBO Max Work's!
        Have switch over to HBO Max for Now.
        Will check next Update to see if this is Fixed.

Comment

Where do you live? What country?
          Attach your StreamFab.log.

Comment

Fixed Problem Had to go inside of settings and Un-Checked 'Import to Movie Library upon download completion'
            Now Working.

Comment

JBohananJr, what settings? Where? I am not finding "Import to Movie Library" in my StreamFab Settings.

Comment

Originally posted by gsargent51 View Post
                JBohananJr, what settings? Where? I am not finding "Import to Movie Library" in my StreamFab Settings.
                click on "LIBRARY" the setting 'Import to Movie Library upon download completion' is inside there.

Comment

Originally posted by gsargent51 View Post
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-20231218-172110.png
Views:	374
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	434327
                  Please check the image attached. Thank you.

Comment

Same problem (Windows 11). Cleared cache, unchecked 'import to movie library' in settings. Seems to be working better now. Kudos to october262
                    I'll stop copying movies when I can watch the movies I own without FBI warnings, forced trailers, commentary notices, etc. etc.

Comment

The problem seems to be caused by videos with multiple pre-rolls.
                      For example, The Gilded Age showed a pre-roll for Barbie movie which pops up in the main "Home' browser window. Then it also showed an optional recap for the show. At that point, the browser window spins off into the 'Failed to load URL https://play.max.com/ with error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS (-310).' although the download progresses in the background.
                      It seems this can sometimes get the system stuck and attempts to access it later fail.
                      Clearing the cache fixes it for me... just trying to help the devs locate the possible failure point

Comment

Working...
                      X