ITVX does not analyze for videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITVX ITVX does not analyze for videos

As of this week, I am unable to download episodes from Classic Coronation Street and Classic Emmerdale. I click on an episode, the browser comes up and starts playing video, but never analyzes or allows me to select episodes to record. Tried newest version (6.1.5.8) and went back to first version with ITVx downloader (6.1.5.4). Attaching log.

Log
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by plybyplyaz View Post
      As of this week, I am unable to download episodes from Classic Coronation Street and Classic Emmerdale. I click on an episode, the browser comes up and starts playing video, but never analyzes or allows me to select episodes to record. Tried newest version (6.1.5.8) and went back to first version with ITVx downloader (6.1.5.4). Attaching log.
      try copying the shows URL from your regular browser and paste it into streamfabs browser
      and see if the show will download that way.

Comment

Confirmed. I can not get those two shows to download either. As you wrote, it never analyzes or allows me to select episodes to record. I had no problem with other shows.

Jack/Mona?/Wilson, please refer this issue to the Developer. Thanks!
        jpp72 Mona Wilson.Wang

Comment

Hi,

I will ask the dev to check it.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Was this addressed in 6.1.5.9?

Comment

Was this addressed in 6.1.5.9?
              It did not show in the changelog for 6.1.5.9, so I tried getting Classic Emmerdale and Classic Coronation St. again. Same no analysis. Sorry, perhaps the next update.

Comment

Having the same issue with Love Island All Stars. There are 2 episodes, Both play in the browser but it never analyzes and no pop-up to download the episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by tabmag View Post
                  Having the same issue with Love Island All Stars. There are 2 episodes, Both play in the browser but it never analyzes and no pop-up to download the episodes.
                  Which episodes?

Please send URL link of the episodes to check.

Also please enclose log. Make sure updated to the latest version.

DVDFab log default location:
                  For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
                  For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
                  For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

This Morning is another one that won't analyze.

Comment

Love Island All Stars is now analyzing, All 3 episodes are now downloadable.

Comment

None of mine work with 6.1.6.0. Still won't analyze. I know it was not on this changelog either. Come on StreamFab! I paid extra for the ITV license after I had already paid for the full license. You can't put out a new product, charge for it, and then not support it!!!

Comment

None of mine work with 6.1.6.0. Still won't analyze. I know it was not on this changelog either. Come on StreamFab! I paid extra for the ITV license after I had already paid for the full license. You can't put out a new product, charge for it, and then not support it!!!
                          did you try rebooting your computer then start streamfab and see if the show will analyze ??

Comment

I sure did, but thank you for the suggestion. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

I sure did, but thank you for the suggestion. Any help is appreciated.
                              you might try playing the episode you wish to download in streamfab, now, do not close the ITVX website,
                              just close & restart streamfab, and reload the episode from the history at the bottom of the homepage and see if it'll analyze.

Comment

Working...
                              X