download failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrSparkle View Post

Same problem with 6.1.6.3 here in Canada. Says I need to updated Chrome...which I already have. Can't play video from with StreamFab
    did you try rebooting your computer after installing 6.1.6.3 ?? you might
    have to reboot streamfab a few times to just to get ti to analyze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffDavis View Post
      I downloaded 6.1.6.3 but probably won't install it. I've never gotten the error 13000, rather I'm simply unable to download from Amazon. Download attempts of items in my queue fail, and I'm unable to add items to the queue. That's with 6.1.6.1, then 6.1.6.2, then back to 6.1.6.1. On a positive note, Tubi is still working and downloading 720p (that's the max that Tubi supports, not a StreamFab limit). On the re-encode question, I would vote for waiting for a fix. I'm not interested in downloading content available in HD as SD while waiting for the fix.
      Following up on my previous post, I installed 6.1.6.4. I also deleted everything in my designated TEMP folder that would delete (size was >20 GB, now it's 100 MB). I can now add new items to my queue and download SD content. I've only tried SD content (My Three Sons, which is SD only on Amazon, and a couple of SD items that were previously added to my queue). That's a vast improvement for me. I can busy myself with SD content while waiting for the final fix. My Three Sons has 12 seasons.

Comment

With the new release 6.1.2.4. I still can download Amazon Prime videos only in 360p, even the older ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
          ​I can only repeat it, stay at 6161.
          6162 and 6163 are junk!​
          I went back to 6161 and am getting this error on Amazon. I thought from the beginning that there were DRM problems with this version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	366
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	436590

Comment

6163 is somewhat working for me in Amazon... some videos downloaded fine (mostly tv shows), some only in 540p, some failed at analyze. The most analyzing error occurs with Crunchyroll videos.

Netflix on the other hand... nothing works in Netflix now even after I went back to an old version.

Comment

I don't know how many times I've got to say this, everyone! take a chill pill. At this point, don't expect anything to work right until the DRM problem is completely fixed. If you want to believe the update changelogs that everything is almost wonderful again, knock yourself out. But be aware that it's a known fact that the Developers are terrible at testing their work, and usually wind up causing new problems while trying to fix old ones. So, if you try to download something at a certain resolution, and you get it, THAT'S GREAT! If not, live with it. Eventually it will be fixed. StreamFab did not cause this.

Comment

Working...
              X