Netflix Error Code: D7121-1331

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix Netflix Error Code: D7121-1331

After uninstall previous version and install the latest version 6.1.6.9, I log in Netflix. When I choose a film, Streamfab won't analysis the film and it will play the film directly. Then it shows D7121-1331 code.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-03-22.jpg
Views:	1814
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	439623

Test version for Amazon and Netflix re-encoding mode (March 15, 2024) New: Add support to download the Netflix new released videos in 1080p with re-encoding mode. (The audio will still be downloaded in Atmos quality.) New: Add support to download the Amazon new released videos with EAC3 5.1 audio using download mode. Download

Try this version, and are you using a VPN?

Comment

Does this trial version really work with netflix? Can you use it and go back to the previous version if necessary?

Comment

there is some reports that the test version is somewhat working with netflix, as for going back in versions yes you can be sure to have the previous version's offline installer downloaded and saved... the online installer isn't working properly and causes issues, so just avoid the online installer and using the download upgrade to new versions... just download and use the offline installers, Can't stress that part enough about using only the offline installers... Cats4u posted about how to remove the old installation for the least amount of issues in one of the other active threads about 3 to 4 pages in...

Comment

There is no version yet that works with Netflix the way they advertised. Netflix does not work at all, while some people have ended up with a movie that can be viewed, it is in a low resolution and it's re-encoded, and in the latest, it just crashes and you are left with nothing. Very sad state of affairs.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

China might be blocking your VPN.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by limango View Post
              https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...-march-15-2024

Try this version, and are you using a VPN?
              Hi, Thanks for reply and I didn't use VPN.

Comment

Originally posted by blackett View Post

Hi, Thanks for reply and I didn't use VPN.
                see this reddit thread - https://www.reddit.com/r/Streamfab/c...ode_d71211331/
                try deleting your temp folder, restart streamfab and see if that works.

Comment

"try deleting your temp folder, restart streamfab and see if that works."

Can be more specific where it is? I have Netflix working on one PC, but not another. Tried a re-install etc.

Comment

Originally posted by scarbrtj View Post
                    "try deleting your temp folder, restart streamfab and see if that works."

Can be more specific where it is? I have Netflix working on one PC, but not another. Tried a re-install etc.
                    go to where you have streamfab installed. default location is C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Working...
                    X