No announcement yet.

6174 Wrong Audio Downloads / Numbering Also Off Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

radiah I think I finally came across an example of what you were talking about. One very recent title was shown EAC3 5.1 available in SF but "Other" saw only AAC 2. Audio via SF ended up being AAC 2. I wasn't able to test The Coffee Table (in the US) since it was paid. I'm wondering if some regions are affected more than others?

Win11 Pro 22H2, no bloatware, no spyware, no crapware, no TPM, no Secure Boot, no MS account. And yes, you can dual boot 7 and 11.

Comment

All... just confirming that "correct" behavior of program now is to download any very new AMZN content which is 5.1 in stereo lower quality AAC format... right?

Comment

It would appear there is no choice in the matter. Choose from AAC 2.0, AAC 2.0 or AAC 2.0. No matter what you select in the download settings the episode is AAC 2.0. Now it would also seem it affects some movies as well. Tried one yesterday and the results were the same as above. EAC3 5.1 chosen, AAC 2.0 delivered. However A$ delivered EAC3 5.1, again same as above.
        Win11 Pro 22H2, no bloatware, no spyware, no crapware, no TPM, no Secure Boot, no MS account. And yes, you can dual boot 7 and 11.

Comment

Saying it again. Before the API got an update, 5.1 640 audio was a thing. Going to 6174, downloading content from years ago is now aac 128. I highly doubt they recoded all that previous old content just to screw with our audio, It would be video too.

Comment

Working...
          X