no subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkyShowtime no subtitles

With 6.1.7.9​ I can download videos, but without subtitles. Sorry for my English

The download won't even start for me. Still initializing.

Comment

Here the same... the download never begins. More than two minutes, I see that the movie is playing, but nothing downloads. It's working Skyshowtime correctly now?

Comment

No, tried with the latest Star Trek Discovery S05E09 initializing time took almost 10 minutes then downloaded it in about 10 minutes, while the recoding​ took 1.5 hours, and no subtitles. Could, however, get hold of subtitles via the computer which is webvtt which is also were divided into four parts​,so I wouldn't say it works this is screenreencoding​

Comment

Same problem here, Video files are downloaded but without subtitles!

Comment

StreamFab 6.1.8.0 Changelog not mentioned Skyshowtime, but here what is happening in this version. Video files downloaded, still no subtitles. Do you need log?

Comment

Originally posted by LimanacNS View Post
              StreamFab 6.1.8.0 Changelog not mentioned Skyshowtime, but here what is happening in this version. Video files downloaded, still no subtitles. Do you need log?
              can you still get the subtitles if you select "extract to srt" in settings - VIP - subtitles ??

Comment

I apologize for the late reply, I have a lot of work to do. I tried extract to srt, then remux subtitles, with 6.1.8.1. version still no subtitles. This time I upload log
                Attached Files

Comment

just to confirm that with version 6.1.8.3..everything is fine, I can download subtitles.

Comment

For me, 6.1.8.3 is mostly fine with SkyShowtime (and way faster than 6.1.8.2 - no more StreamClient.exe and reencoding!, also the analysis is much faster) but there are still some problems with subtitles.

For example, I have been unable to download any subtitles for 'House of Lies' - for any of the 58 episodes available. This can also differ within one series: for 'Berlin Station' 1x03 subtitles are downloaded, but for 1x04 there are no subtitles at all.

Both of these series are soon to be removed from SkyShowtime so a fix for this would be nice - sooner rather than later.

BTW I am selecting English and Polish subtitles for download with 'Extract Original Format' selected.

Comment

Working...
                    X