Upgrade audio and H265?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV+ Upgrade audio and H265?

SF haven't really worked on improving Apple TV+'s audio. Currently it's AAC, with measly 39 bit rate mono. I've been using the other competition until it disappeared. Their download was ECAS, 448 bit rate 6 channels. And i was able to download in H265. I've accepted it's 480p and I've been using UniFab to enlarge downloaded videos to 1080p. I can upmix the audio on UniFab but it's too time consuming, which is why I was using the other competition. So I'm hoping SF will start working on this.

Yes please. I did a double take when I saw the audio was mono, wth. SF, please work on improving this. Thank you

Comment

To improve this, they need to crack the DRM which AppleTv+ uses. Considering Red Fox/Anystream also had such limits implies it's not going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
        To improve this, they need to crack the DRM which AppleTv+ uses. Considering Red Fox/Anystream also had such limits implies it's not going to happen
        anystream had 448 bit rate 6 channels

Comment

I have a download from anystream with the audio of AAC LC 2 channels. It would appear that at least not that long ago (downloaded 5/29) it was cracked. And video of HEVC 10@L4.1@Main

Comment

I have no Dolby Surround and use typically 2 Channel AAC ..

.. but all my AppleTV+ titles (Series+Movies) downloaded with AS have 128k Audio
            (with same Video resolution limit) - For Example Trying s04:​

Click image for larger version  Name:	a+_Trying_sf_audio.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.0 KB ID:	444993

Comment

Streamfab is not Anystream

Comment

Originally posted by bricks View Post

anystream had 448 bit rate 6 channels
                I don't recall having 6 channel audio, or above 128 kbps on Apple TV+ in the last year with either app.

I ended up torrenting Ted Lasso and the Morning show because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                  I don't recall having 6 channel audio, or above 128 kbps on Apple TV+ in the last year with either app.
                  This was last year: Foundation here

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
                    Streamfab is not Anystream
                    aware. just making statement that drm on higher quality audio and h265 for appletv+ has been previously cracked.

Comment

OK, I invested an hour to get key for all Audio ..
                      .. for example Trying.s04e06 - here

audio-ac3_vod-ap-aoc.tv.apple.com | English | en | 6CH
                      => Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch 384kbps [A: English [eng] (ac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), 384 kb/s)]

audio-atmos_vod-ap-aoc.tv.apple.com | English | en | 16/JOCCH
                      => DD+ 48000Hz 6ch 448kbps [A: English [eng] (eac3 atmos, 48000 Hz, 5.1(side), 448 kb/s)]​

Click image for larger version  Name:	a+_Trying.s04e06_audio.jpg Views:	1 Size:	31.3 KB ID:	445075

example (max 6 days)

Comment

5.1 with atv+ would be cool. you could download a video in 480p and with 5.1 sound in the desired language by streamfab and then download the web-dl from a torrent in 4k with sound in any language and mix the video in 4k with 5.1 sound in the desired language

Comment

After Trouble with analyzing Trying.s04e07 and "Land of Women" i tested again:

Don't know why I need to decrypt video and audio separately ..
                          .. but for the first time I was able to decrypt HEVC 10@L4.1@Main - log here

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trying.s04e07_hevc_atmos.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	445589

example (max 6 days)​

Comment

how?)

Comment

Originally posted by bricks View Post
                              how?)
                              Search for .m3u8