download from TNTDRAMA.COM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows download from TNTDRAMA.COM

I'm trying to download The Lazarus Project from tntdrama.com. I got the first episode, no issues, so it understands the encryption. I tried to log in via my cable provider (I was able to get it to work via a normal web browser like Chrome), but it is somehow being blocked via StreamFab. Any ideas how to get it to log into TNT? Thanks!

No sure what happens, but I know with roku channel website it won't let people log in either you get something like account does not exist.
    You can download roku stuff but seems some subscribe to their paid services then can't download from the paid sites.
    It reminds me of the issue SF had with Netflix, but SF finally fixed. Netflix through Sf would report something like unknown email or invalid email, yet the email was valid.
    Netflix even has a code system to log in, and that would not work either through SF.

Hope Sf does fix so many issues that are popping up, but when you try to support something like 1000 sites there will be constant issues as each site continues to make changes.

Sadly I don't think these sites are high priority nor other issues or bugs as they still need to get Peacock working correctly not with the recording/re-encode method.
    And Peacock is as easy or easier to get then Amazon.

Also, SF lists the below issues ...
    Those located in the US, like me, can't even use some of these sites at all.

Code:
    - SkyShowtime
    - Channel 4
    - Stan
    - DMM/FANZA
    - DRM MPD
    Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Yeah- it's close to what it was doing with Netflix. It's not being allowed to the 'authorization' page. It opens a tab and the URL says 'blocked" in it and then opens another tab that looks like the authorization page but doesn't show anything- just hangs. Bummer, the series looks good.

Comment

I had the exact same issue, with the 2 tabs and all. Sad to see there is no workaround for this one. Agree that it looks like an interesting series.

Comment

Working...
        X