6.1.8.4 Max does not analyze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    So, if I understand this correctly, there will be no more 1080p or 4K from Max, only 720p. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. When I pick something to download, the Fab settings say 1080p, but then the cruel box shows up and says, " This can only be downloaded in 720p.
    Doing a test with this fixed version, I can still download older titles like The Dark Knight Rises and Blue Beetle at 4K. But newer content give the pop-up and only downloads at 720p, no matter what I select in thee download box.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	595
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	444975

And the current banner now says
    Max: Confirmed, 4K/1080p still can not be downloaded with the new DRM fix solution.​
    So based on that, I would say yes your conclusions are valid. We wont get better than 720p for content added to Max after about Dec 10-15, 2023. Just the way StreamFab had been working since back then.

I'm lucky in that I can subscribe to Max as an Amazon Prime channel and download 1080p via Amazon (and usually a higher bit rate than 1080p from Max).

BUT i know not everyone can, and I still want 4K! Plus there are some delays in Max content showing up on Amazon, I don't want to download at 720p from Max, then turn around and download as 1080p in a week or so when it shows up on Max/Amazon.
    Attached Files

Comment

I tried Game of Thrones, and I downloaded it in 4K. Now it's only 720p, including " The Last of Us" and others.

Can someone try the movie Splice on MAX? All it does is analyze.
      Last edited by Chameleon; 06-20-2024, 07:34 PM.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Did Fab buy or find keys for 4k back then? That might explain it.

Comment

I tried Game of Thrones, and I downloaded it in 4K. Now it's only 720p, including " The Last of Us" and others.

Can someone try the movie Splice on MAX? All it does is analyze.
          4K working fine for me on older content.

Name:	tlou.png
Views:	510
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	444983

Splice is also working fine for me.

Name:	splice.png
Views:	496
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	444984

Comment

From your pictures i see the same total file size for both "Last of us" and "Splice" t as far as I know Splice does not have 4k resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by CocoJambo View Post
              From your pictures i see the same total file size for both "Last of us" and "Splice" t as far as I know Splice does not have 4k resolution.
              Interesting... Yeah, I see now that it downloaded that TLOU episode and called it Splice. Not sure what this app is doing at this point. I'll stop trying to "help."

Comment

What version are you using? I can't get Splice to load much less than 2160p.

Comment

What version are you using? I can't get Splice to load much less than 2160p.
                  The Beta that Wilson linked on page 1. After restarting it, I'm stuck in analyzing Splice. As noted in my last post, it didn't actually download Splice, even though it said it was. It downloaded the TLOU episode that I had cancelled and called it Splice.

Comment

Originally posted by travelar View Post

The Beta that Wilson linked on page 1. After restarting it, I'm stuck in analyzing Splice. As noted in my last post, it didn't actually download Splice, even though it said it was. It downloaded the TLOU episode that I had cancelled and called it Splice.
                    Thanks. I guess Splice can't be downloaded for some odd reason.

Comment

Originally posted by travelar View Post

Odd problem, I will ask the dev to check it again.

Wilson
                      Please post your logs the default location is:
                      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                      X