Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the same problem whit Max

Comment

Actually, even attempting to download S2E4 of House of Dragons screws up the dialog box for all subsequent download attempts in the same session, combining the entries from all the series chosen. There's something horribly wrong with the way StreamFab is interpreting and then handling that episode.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	446242
      Starts by listing S1 Dragon episodes, even though Doom Patrol was selected.

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	379
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	446243
      Appends Doom Patrol episodes (starting with 11) to the Dragon list

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	446244
      Ends with showing My Adventures with Superman episodes (at top) and only non-expandable checkboxes for full seasons of Doom Patrol (I think)

Comment

For me, the problem is solved by canceling and re-analyzing the series again. Unfortunately, I need to do this for each and every tv show / movie (analyze twice) - otherwise there is a risk of downloading something else than selected.

Currently, Max downloading is screwed in so many ways that I doubt anyone cares about it at all. It has so many bugs that even thinking about reporting all of them is exhausting.

Comment

6.1.8.8 endless analyzing.. can't find out why, it should be fixed...

Comment

Originally posted by goncalo16 View Post
            6.1.8.8 endless analyzing.. can't find out why, it should be fixed...
            There are some 'bad' titles that just refuse to analyze. Other than that, everything works fine (well... relatively fine as the bugs are plenty) right now with 6.1.8.8 (for me). Just so that you know.

Maybe try something known to be working fine - I just tested 'House of the Dragon' - to make sure yours isn't just such a 'bad' title.

Comment

Originally posted by ms-dfav View Post
              There are some 'bad' titles that just refuse to analyze. Other than that, everything works fine (well... relatively fine as the bugs are plenty) right now with 6.1.8.8 (for me). Just so that you know.

Maybe try something known to be working fine - I just tested 'House of the Dragon' - to make sure yours isn't just such a 'bad' title.
              So, problem remains, changelog isn't correct, at least it should be downloading everything in 720p

=(
              StreamFab 6.1.8.8 Changelog
              Fix: A failure problem when downloading videos from Max.​

Comment

Originally posted by goncalo16 View Post

changelog isn't correct
                Yup! In other news: water is still wet.

Get used to it, there is a lot of bugs and StreamFab developers aren't exactly professional...

It's not that I'm happy about this, it's that I've stopped trying.

Anyway, 99% or more Max titles (that I've tried) are downloading correctly - so changelog isn't correct only in 1% of the cases. I've seen worse - and you can too - for example, if you browse this forum just after the DRM change in January.

Comment

FYI: I've reported the issues with Season 2, Episodes 4 and 5 to Support. They've passed the problem on to the developers.

Comment

It will DL when backing out of the video playing but with S2E4 & E5 what gets DL'd is Inside the Episode video. This is the same reaction even going back to the beta patch several versions back.

Comment

6.1.8.9 (Windows) successfully corrects the munged download dialog boxes that were appearing after you attempted to download House of Dragons, Season 2. Episode 4 or 5, The actual episodes, however, still cannot be downloaded from MAX. As reported previously, The House That Dragons Built episode recaps still download instead of the actual episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by zapt View Post
                        6.1.8.9 (Windows) successfully corrects the munged download dialog boxes that were appearing after you attempted to download House of Dragons, Season 2. Episode 4 or 5, The actual episodes, however, still cannot be downloaded from MAX. As reported previously, The House That Dragons Built episode recaps still download instead of the actual episodes.
                        Okay i see this glitch for House of Dragons​ only with US region, try use VPN and pick any Europe country, atleast in this way Episode 4 or 5 download actual episodes for me, but if i use US ip , yes it gives some recaps

Comment

Originally posted by CocoJambo View Post

Okay i see this glitch for House of Dragons​ only with US region, try use VPN and pick any Europe country, atleast in this way Episode 4 or 5 download actual episodes for me, but if i use US ip , yes it gives some recaps
                          I've always wondered about this. Is it possible to log into non-U.S. versions of Max / HBOMax using U.S. credentials?

Comment

Originally posted by zapt View Post

I've always wondered about this. Is it possible to log into non-U.S. versions of Max / HBOMax using U.S. credentials?
                            With US account or EU account you can use both max versions eu and us, you will get just notification, seems you traveling or something like this
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X