Disney Plus 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandalorian1 View Post

What do you mean by updater? Do you mean the pop-up window that prompts you to update to the latest version of StreamFab? If so, yes. However, I've not updated to the latest today. I purchased the extended download, and went back to revisions pre-6183 and after and still no success with it working. In fact, I noted it wasn't until 6183 and after that the 1080p options presented themselves.
    OMG, 6.1.8.9 was the best version ever. HBO was great except for one episode of House of the Dragon. Now, with 6.1.9.0, Hulu is 720p, and MAX is a total abortion. It analyzes for 10 minutes, and if you're lucky, it won't fail. etc, What a disappointment. Netflix fails 70% of the time. Please make it like it was. This is a total

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      Since you are a New Member with only 2 posts you need to learn what everyone else learned a long time ago. NEVER, EVER, use the online updater (AKA the pop-up window that prompts you to update). It absolutely causes problems. StreamFab should have abandoned it years ago. Only use the offline update files. They are easily found at the top of this forum in the "Sticky" section. For Windows, both x86 and x64 versions are there.
      Thanks. That's good to know. This time around for 6192 update I did use the offline file to update. (BTW: Still gets error with 6192 build as well. Bummer!)

Comment

Thanks. That's good to know. This time around for 6192 update I did use the offline file to update. (BTW: Still gets error with 6192 build as well. Bummer!)
        Yes, but please do not install using the installation file over an existing installation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

Yes, but please do not install using the installation file over an existing installation.
          Considering the inherent problems with the updater, I completely uninstalled StreamFab, this time I also specified to remove the configuration and also deauthorized it. Then I installed it brand-spanking new and authorized it again and NOW it properly detected and downloaded the available Disney+ 1080p video that it had been failing on before. The updater probably corrupted something (likely including my configuration). My previous uninstalling/reinstalling w/o removing the configuration did nothing to resolve. I had to opt to wipe the slate completely clean before it now works with the 6192 build.

Thanks for the guidance. NEVER AGAIN will I trust their updater!

Comment

Considering the inherent problems with the updater, I completely uninstalled StreamFab, this time I also specified to remove the configuration and also deauthorized it. Then I installed it brand-spanking new and authorized it again and NOW it properly detected and downloaded the available Disney+ 1080p video that it had been failing on before. The updater probably corrupted something (likely including my configuration). My previous uninstalling/reinstalling w/o removing the configuration did nothing to resolve. I had to opt to wipe the slate completely clean before it now works with the 6192 build.

Thanks for the guidance. NEVER AGAIN will I trust their updater!
            Very good, that's exactly what you have to do with every version change.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

Very good, that's exactly what you have to do with every version change.
              You're kidding?!?!? Even when you don't use the updater you have to do a CLEAN install every time there's an update? That's beyond lousy for updating software.

Comment

You're kidding?!?!? Even when you don't use the updater you have to do a CLEAN install every time there's an update? That's beyond lousy for updating software.
                Not everybody has to do it like that...I haven't had to do it like that, I don't do the auto install and do the update after I download it to my hard drive but never had to do a clean install and always installed every update right on top of each other. It works for some but not others and don't understand why some members have issues in upgrading but the problem does seem to lay with hitting okay to automatically upgrade. I know some other members that does it the same way I do without going through with all that red tape of uninstalling everything just to install it back on again. Try it next time to see if it works now that you got rid of the load of that automatic update script.
                Last edited by Down2Earth; 08-02-2024, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Well, you have to decide what to do!

It's not my fault.

I find that this method works best for me.​

Comment

Hey! Yesterday I could download D+ Movies with 1080p with Version 6.1.9.4. Now I could not download any movie in 1080p. Are there problems on Streamfab Server?

Comment

Originally posted by deadsearch View Post
                      Are there problems on Streamfab Server?
                      I can't rule it out at the moment either ..
                      .. possibly a DDoS attack or server changes due to the fight against piracy

Have you sample title?​

Comment

Currently in version 6.1.9.4, Disney+ is not downloading the series, it gives error code 310. What does this mean? There was no problem yesterday

Comment

Working...
                        X