MAX download issues ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max MAX download issues ?

I am seeing issues today with Max running either 6.1.9.1 or 6.1.8.9, even for things which worked yesterday. I've been trying to download Gotham season 1 episode 1 at H264 1080P and StreamFab goes through the download analysis and says it is downloading the video. It stays at 0% for about a minute and then says it is downloading the audio. It stays on downloading audio at 0% for about 30 seconds and then fails with an error Download failed and to check your network connection. with 6.1.8.9 I get a 702 error.

I've tried downloading episodes of banshee, which worked fine yesterday, and they give the same error. I tried some Max movies and they are also failing. Is anyone else having similar issues with Max ? If login into Max with a browser I am able to play the videos.

Thanks,

Jeff

I looked at the StreamFab logs and am seeing these types of messages:

Code:
    2024:07:28-08:48:54 0x00001600 [Info]: download fail 3 (Host akm.prd.media.h264.io not found). (url :https://akm.prd.media.h264.io/d85273c1-f618-4538-85fc-929f89cd4b54/v/1_083b4d/v7.mp4)
    2024:07:28-08:48:54 0x00001600 [Info]: remove outputpath Y:/StreamFab/Temp/outputTemp/Max/2024_07_28_08_48_41_ac7a3b9a-7549-41c3-84a3-4d90221f82f9_video.mp4.tmp
    2024:07:28-08:48:54 0x00001600 [Info]: Retry 0 time
    2024:07:28-08:48:56 0x000030e8 [Info]: qEventoop exit
    2024:07:28-08:48:56 0x000030e8 [Info]: thread exit.  0x30e8
    2024:07:28-08:48:56 0x00001600 [Info]: bComplete break;
    2024:07:28-08:48:56 0x00001600 [Info]: download fail 3 (Host akm.prd.media.h264.io not found). (url :https://akm.prd.media.h264.io/d85273c1-f618-4538-85fc-929f89cd4b54/v/1_083b4d/v7.mp4)​
    If I do a dig all on my DNS servers against the akm.prd.media.h264.io host name it resolves and when I pop the URL into a browser it resolves but gets a MIME type failures, which I presume is DRM related.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

delete the temporary files and then try again.

Comment

I am facing the same issue downloading from Max.

Though, the URL's I pasted in the browser did load without a browser error. Not that any of the MP4 files would play.

One thing I did note: when I pulled down the MDP file from the URL noted in the log file, it referenced the codec as AVC1 no mention of h264 or h265. But I could be reading the XML wrong

Attaching Log of one download attempt.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
          delete the temporary files and then try again.
          No difference. I changed the StreamFab temp file location to a completely different location on another drive, an SSD drive, and no difference.. This was all working fine yesterday, including downloading House of Dragon in 4K. Today everything from Max is failing.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	banshheed.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.0 KB ID:	447047 To the OP, all of the ones you mention download just fine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	downloads.jpg
Views:	1252
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	447049

Click image for larger version  Name:	Gotham.jpg Views:	0 Size:	86.0 KB ID:	447045
            Last edited by Chameleon; 07-28-2024, 05:37 PM.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post

No difference. I changed the StreamFab temp file location to a completely different location on another drive, an SSD drive, and no difference.. This was all working fine yesterday, including downloading House of Dragon in 4K. Today everything from Max is failing.

Thanks,

Jeff
              Would you have to log in to Max again after moving the files?

Comment

No. It was perfect.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Yes when clearing the temp folder it clears the saved login credentials for all of the VIP providers. I tried rebooting and downloading some MAX videos again and they are still failing with the same symptoms.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post

Yes when clearing the temp folder it clears the saved login credentials for all of the VIP providers. I tried rebooting and downloading some MAX videos again and they are still failing with the same symptoms.

Jeff
                    If I were you, I would try a clean reinstall.

Comment

OMG, 6.1.8.9 was the best version ever. HBO was great except for one episode of House of the Dragon. Now, with 6.1.9.0, Hulu is 720p, and MAX is a total abortion. It analyzes for 10 minutes, and if you're lucky, it won't fail. etc, What a disappointment. Netflix fails 70% of the time. Please make it like it was. This is a total

Comment

6.1.9.1. Full Error. Nothing works. Error Code 319. I do not know what happened...

Comment

Originally posted by Essence85 View Post
                          6.1.9.1. Full Error. Nothing works. Error Code 319. I do not know what happened...

Idk guys how you get all thoose errors, every single service i tested today works just fine, including MAX.

Give more detaisl, which country you get this issue, so i might try repeat your steps and see if still all good.

Comment

I'm from Hungary. No VPN. It worked until now, but 1080p/4K did not work from MAX. I saw that someone else managed to download it. I have a MAX subscription directly, not through AMAZON.

Comment

Originally posted by Essence85 View Post
                              I'm from Hungary. No VPN. It worked until now, but 1080p/4K did not work from MAX. I saw that someone else managed to download it. I have a MAX subscription directly, not through AMAZON.

Strange, hard to say why not working for you mate, try to leave log files here, so devs can take a look at it. Also i recommend clear cache, temp folder, try relogin. BTW which tittle failed 1080p/4K for you ?

Comment

Working...
                              X