MAX download issues ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CocoJambo View Post

Strange, hard to say why not working for you mate, try to leave log files here, so devs can take a look at it. Also i recommend clear cache, temp folder, try relogin. BTW which tittle failed 1080p/4K for you ?
    I've opened a ticket with Support on the issue. It's happening on everything from MAX since late Saturday / Sunday morning. Here's a set of logs from the latest try. It is indication a potential DNS issue but I've checked everything and it all works from the command line and a browser.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Attached Files

Comment

I see the same:
      download fail 3 (Host cf.prd.media.h264.io not found).

but can dl v16.mp4 from this domain manually with same connection​

Comment

In particular, nothing can be downloaded at all. Not even 240p.
        It prints an error message for everything.​

Attached Files

Comment

That's good. That's it then. I won't suffer anymore, I can't. Deletion.

Comment

Same here (US), Tried downloading an episode from two different series, plus one movie. Each one fails. I'm running 6.1.9.1 (Windows).

Comment

According to them, not only I (Hungary) have a problem. I hope it gets resolved, because if 1080p/4K really works, YOU are the best, because it doesn't work with other downloaders.​

Comment

> According to them, not only I (Hungary) have a problem

FYI: MAX USA and MAX Europe are differently..

In Europe I can manually only get Keys for Audio, SD + HD - not for FHD

In USA the mpd URL is sometimes significantly longer than 1024 characters,
                which is too much for some tools (cannot usually be stored in variables)​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                  > According to them, not only I (Hungary) have a problem

FYI: MAX USA and MAX Europe are differently..

In Europe I can manually only get Keys for Audio, SD + HD - not for FHD

In USA the mpd URL is sometimes significantly longer than 1024 characters,
                  which is too much for some tools (cannot usually be stored in variables)​
                  Yep, I am seeing the MPD failures in the logs and wondered if that was the issue. I am in the US.

Jeff

Comment

Windows version 6.1.9.1 (United States): I just deleted the main Chache folder (along with the many subfolders within), restarted my PC, logged into each of my services, and tried Max downloads again. Same result every time:
                    1. Analyzes the video and displays the download resolution and audio format.
                    2. Spends several minutes saying Downloading video (but downloads nothing).
                    3. Switches to Downloading audio (but downloads nothing).
                    4. Displays a Download failed... message.

Comment

Confirmed to not work for me, either. 6.1.9.1 is broken for HBO MAX. Please issue a new update.

Comment

Confirmed working for me on macOS version 6.1.8.8, perhaps is just an issue on the Windows side and not necessarily DRM related?

Comment

confirmed dosent work on windows with 6.1.9.1

Comment

4K MAX is so cool. I have to admit I never thought they could pull it off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	House4k.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	162.3 KB
ID:	447134
                            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

I am now downloading gotham from the first episode and it works for me, the episode plays also normal in 1080i
                              no problems Here with the last version on Windows.

Comment

Originally posted by djhanje View Post
                                I am now downloading gotham from the first episode and it works for me, the episode plays also normal in 1080i
                                no problems Here with the last version on Windows.
                                According to your profile, you're in Belgium. It's not working in the U.S. Unfortunately, most people in this thread don't have a country listed in their profile, so there's no way of telling where it is or isn't working from many of your posts.​

General tip for all users: When adding to a thread or reporting a new issue, it's a good idea to include the following information: StreamFab version number, platform, and country/region. Issues are often specific to a version, platform, or a particular country/region's server(s).

Note: I assume that neither the platform versions, the country versions (if there are indeed different ones), nor a given streaming service's country/region server configuration are identical. I could be wrong, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X