No announcement yet.

MAX download issues ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still the same error: Error Code: 319. No matter what I delete, it doesn't download anything. Not even from Amazon.
    When you start the download, it starts playing the movie (it hasn't done it before) and then it prints the error code.
    Anyone have any ideas what I can do? I am from Hungary

Comment

Originally posted by Essence85 View Post
      Still the same error: Error Code: 319. No matter what I delete, it doesn't download anything. Not even from Amazon.
      When you start the download, it starts playing the movie (it hasn't done it before) and then it prints the error code.
      Anyone have any ideas what I can do? I am from Hungary

are you using a VPN ??

Comment

No, there is no VPN.

Comment

The discovery+ content on Max (Sweden) is all in 720p... Please fix this!

Comment

Things with MAX are better than before but twice now I have had a scenario where it stops downloading after an episode and won't go to the next. It just stops and does nothing. Deleting the download task in StreamFab, restarting StreamFab and requeing the episodes to download doesn't resolve the issue. It still just hangs.

After poking around a bit I believe I have found the answer, which may be the same as the prior issues with the MAX errors. Instead of deleting the %AppData%\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab folder and reinstalling StreamFab I simply delete the contents of the %AppData%\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab\taskdata folder and restart StreamFab. So far that has worked twice to resolve stuck download issues with MAX.

Thanks,

Jeff. .

Comment

Well, that's all I had here. All this suffering is not worth it. I'm glad if the problem was solved for someone else, not for me at all. Whatever, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Essence85 View Post

Well, that's all I had here. All this suffering is not worth it. I'm glad if the problem was solved for someone else, not for me at all. Whatever, that's it.

I am not getting the same Error Code: 319 so likely different issues. What version of Streamfab are you running ? I am running 6.1.9.2 but the problems preceded this version.

Jeff

Comment

6.1.9.2, but even with previous versions, an error code popped up. But what is that about?

Comment

Originally posted by ecsjjgg View Post
                    The discovery+ content on Max (Sweden) is all in 720p... Please fix this!
                    Because the content from discovery+ from the US and EU are not the same they use a different key so if streamfab is getting cached keys from the US version it wont work on EU stuff

Comment

I am getting the most 4K from MAX I have ever seen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	American Sniper.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	447426

Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

For example, HP1 and Dune part 1-2 can be downloaded in 4K, but Godzilla x Kong is no longer available.​ I don't understand it....

Comment

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post
                          Things with MAX are better than before but twice now I have had a scenario where it stops downloading after an episode and won't go to the next. It just stops and does nothing. Deleting the download task in StreamFab, restarting StreamFab and requeuing the episodes to download doesn't resolve the issue. It still just hangs.

After poking around a bit I believe I have found the answer, which may be the same as the prior issues with the MAX errors. Instead of deleting the %AppData%\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab folder and reinstalling StreamFab I simply delete the contents of the %AppData%\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab\taskdata folder and restart StreamFab. So far that has worked twice to resolve stuck download issues with MAX.

Thanks,

Jeff. .
                          Just an FYI I had this happen a third time today. I was downloading an entire season with 22 episodes. The first 19 downloaded and then StreamFab hung and wouldn't analyze episodes 20-22. It just sat there. Deleting the task, restarting StreamFab and queuing it up new again from Max did not work.

So I deleted the contents of the %AppData%\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab\taskdata folder and restarted StreamFab. I then queued episodes 20-22 up again and everything went fine.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

House of Dragon only 720p for S02E08 is everyone else seeing the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by remmy90 View Post
                              Yes, 720 for S02E08, as well as for S02E08 for The House That Dragos Built. I'm in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by remmy90 View Post
                                Yes. I am getting 720P for both H264 and H265. Also prior episodes of season 2 which downloaded at 2160P last week are back to 720P.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X