No announcement yet.

MAX download issues ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	Dragon S02E08.jpg Views:	0 Size:	154.8 KB ID:	447564 You guys have an issue with MAX; I get 1080p on everything I try.

Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Chameleon Yep. Although I chose the same download option as you (1920x960 h265), it downloads as 720. When it's selected in Plex, Get Info reports that it's 1280 x 640 with a 720 resolution.

Click image for larger version

Name:	snip.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	447567

Comment

Likewise - No matter which codec I select for FHD, I always get a downgrade

Click image for larger version

Name:	max_us_HoD.s02e08.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	447570

While s02e04 works without problems with FHD.​

Comment

Originally posted by zapt View Post
          Chameleon Yep. Although I chose the same download option as you (1920x960 h265), it downloads as 720. When it's selected in Plex, Get Info reports that it's 1280 x 640 with a 720 resolution.

Click image for larger version  Name:	snip.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.3 KB ID:	447567
          I have tried to match 720p in about 50 downloads, but if I choose 1080p, it comes out exactly as you see. I actually wanted 2160p, but as you see, that was not even offered, as it is on a bunch of other movies and episodes.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Its working now on s02e08 house of the dragon

Comment

Originally posted by remmy90 View Post
              6.1.9.2 Windows, United States: Confirm that S02E08 of House of the Dragon and The House That Dragons Built are now both downloading correctly at 1080.

Given that we've all been testing with the current version of StreamFab and this didn't work since Sunday but now works, does anyone knowledgeable have any idea what changed on Max's side with these episodes to suddenly make them download correctly?

Comment

Anyone else having an issue with Beetlejuice?

From the download selection you can select DobyVision (either DV or DV HDR10 compatible), and a 4K resolution, then when it downloads you get the "enhanced DRM" pop-up saying it will be 720p, yet the download is 1080p.

That's interesting.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by remmy90 View Post
                  Yep. Here too in the US. 2160P now.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
                    Anyone else having an issue with Beetlejuice?

From the download selection you can select DobyVision (either DV or DV HDR10 compatible), and a 4K resolution, then when it downloads you get the "enhanced DRM" pop-up saying it will be 720p, yet the download is 1080p.

That's interesting.
                    works fine US region.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I'm getting a slightly different issue with max. Inconsistent 1080p. I tried grabbing Friends S2. About half the eps were 1080p, half were 720p. I requeued the 720p ones, and some downloaded 1080p the second time, others 720p again.

Comment

Originally posted by jbinkley60 View Post

Yep. Here too in the US. 2160P now.

Jeff
                        House of the Dragon s02e08 downloaded in 1080p for me.

However, s02e07 is still just at 720p and has never been 1080p for me.

Currently I'm on 6.1.9.2, Polish region.

Comment

i think is isn't fixed yet: Max: Confirmed, 4K/1080p still can not be downloaded with the new DRM fix solution.​

I download a lot from MAX and a lot of movies or tv shows only goes 720p...

Comment

New user here. Max has been giving me fits. If I try to download something 10 times it might work once. I have tried singles and whole seasons and it fails almost every time. My logs look similar to the ones posted here where it says it cannot access the max CDN url. But I can go to that url in browser without issue.

I am in the US, not using a VPN.

Comment

Using a VPN I can only get Gremlins 1 & 2 and Ghostbusters 1 & 2 in 720p due to the DRM upgrade

Comment

> Its working now on s02e08 house of the dragon

> House of the Dragon s02e07 is still just at 720p

> a lot of movies or tv shows only goes 720p

> Gremlins 1 & 2 and Ghostbusters 1 & 2 in 720p

It seems obvious that (as with Disney) only 720p can be offered.

1080p or more seems to be limited to those titles for which the
                                key for decrypting is known and has been stored in the database.​

Comment

Working...
                                X