Error 318 on Multiple Downloaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Error 318 on Multiple Downloaders

I have tried to download shows from a few downloaders that have worked in the past, but are no longer working. The Amazon downloader will not allow downloads of Interview With a Vampire, and I'm noticing that the Crunchyroll Downloader is also throwing the same error. I have tried to download the latest season of Demon Slayer, and a few of the Fate movies and shows. I think I remember seeing something about the Crunchyroll Downloader indefinitely not functioning (don't quote me on that), but the Amazon issue is new to me. Tried on 6189, 6190, and 6191. Attached are the screenshots of my download settings for each downloader.
    Attached Files

I'm not sure if it uploaded my log file as well, but on my end, I don't see it uploaded. Retrying here.
    Attached Files

Comment

I've no Prime in USA - but tested free epi 1 from your
      "Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire" in max x265

Click image for larger version  Name:	pv_Anne Rice's Interview.jpg Views:	1 Size:	53.4 KB ID:	447288

In Log I see it not at all requests - but sometimes:
      Code:
      space is unavailable, path :  "//syntardisology/video/Files to Transfer"

btw: Have you used Online Updater ? - try full uninstall and reinstall offline Setup

Comment

When a new version is released, I download the offline installer and bypass Stream Updater, since I've also read that many people have had issues when updating via the Online Updater, including myself (6188 was a lost cause for me). In regards to the "space is unavailable" code, that should be a false, since there is plenty of space at that file path. I know that's what the log shows and I'm not sure why.

Comment

Working...
        X