ErrorCode: 316

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ ErrorCode: 316

I have been getting this​ all night on Disney+ download requests using 6.1.9.1. Any idea what it means?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	601
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	447365

Nobody knows your settings and selection ..
    (and I've no list with SF error codes)

How to post issues in the StreamFab section

Your StreamFab.log could already be a help

Name:	di_HalloweenTown.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	31.3 KB
ID:	447367

Comment

Originally posted by BC9448 View Post
      I have been getting this​ all night on Disney+ download requests using 6.1.9.1. Any idea what it means?

Views:	601
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	447365
      Downloads without issue from the UK ... Also as with Germania, using the latest version 6.1.9.2

Name:	Screenshot 2024-08-02 080432.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	447369

Hope this helps to narrow where your issue lies?

Try doing a clean uninstall and reinstall the latest version (without using the online updater).

Comment

Maybe those errors for cracked version SF users just well i'm joking, but who knows what SF really made with new update, it started from 6.1.9.x versions, but i never seen in my side any of those errors

Comment

Originally posted by CocoJambo View Post
          Maybe those errors for cracked version SF users just well i'm joking
          It's not a joke. I often wonder how much troubleshooting we have to do here on the forum because of screwed up, cracked versions. StreamFab needs to do more than posting what amounts to a "Please don't crack our software" notice on their website, https://www.dvdfab.cn/resource/video/streamfab-crack, if they want it to stop. A simple Google search can lead you to about a dozen cracked versions, including someone that has balls but no brains in that he posts it on GitHub. It burns my ass to know that as a senior citizen on Social Security, I paid full price for my StreamFab and there are clowns coming here for someone to troubleshoot their cracked version. I'm not saying that the OP is one of them, I'm just still steamed about the other post from yamasakisasha where his crack gave him 1000 Amazon downloads a day. Management should ban him from the forum and remove all legitimate licenses he might have.​

Comment

Originally posted by CocoJambo View Post
            Maybe those errors for cracked version SF users just well i'm joking, but who knows what SF really made with new update, it started from 6.1.9.x versions, but i never seen in my side any of those errors
            ​ I can assure you it is NOT a cracked version. I believe in paying for this wonderful suite of programs.
            ​​​​Click image for larger version

Views:	263
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	447396

Comment

Not sure what was going on. Upgraded to 6.1.9.2 and all is well now. Thank you to everyone who responded.

Comment

Working...
              X