Can't embed subtitles in 6.1.9.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Can't embed subtitles in 6.1.9.2

ok i have done a complete uninstall and a clean install. it will download seperate srt file but won't remux into file. any ideas?

Originally posted by R6acer View Post
    ok i have done a complete uninstall and a clean install. it will download seperate srt file but won't remux into file. any ideas?
    what device are you using to watch the movie? You can do it easily using a VLC player.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

what device are you using to watch the movie? You can do it easily using a VLC player.
      i understand how to work around it but trying to get the streamfab program to work as intended. It use to do so then just quit months ago and i haven't taken the time to resolve it. I use a windows 11 pc with i9-10900k, EVGA 3080 GPU, 64GB 3200 DDR4 Vengeance Pro.
      Stream to muliple devices using plex. I preefer to have subtitles embedded. So im looking for a fix

Comment

In SF settings, you need to have it set to remux into file.
        And some providers when download pops up it also will have a setting to remux into file.

One other thing with PLEX, I only use with Roku, I have to set the setting in the Plex app, Burn Subtitles, to Always.
        Even if you download the srt and have both that file and the video file together, Plex will display the subtitle, if set to Burn Subtitles : Always.

As for other devices, the settings are usually similar, I used to do Plex on smart tv but Roku gives better performance.

Also, some services don't have subtitles, others give them even if you don't want them.

As far as Peacock, Amazon, and Netflix subs work. Also, YouTube on most things and Roku, Tubi, Pluto.

SF settings:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Iw5lY9ZbQR2sIrLsL_CSzA.png Views:	3 Size:	1.2 KB ID:	447465

If downloading from Amazon:
        Click image for larger version  Name:	DiNShSa2QC6Ldfg6V8yFPw.png Views:	3 Size:	1.1 KB ID:	447466
        Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

see thats my problem the remux into file isnt working with any service

Comment

Working...
          X