X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkyShowtime skyshowtime download fails

streamfab v6.1.9.2, Win x64, Windows 10 Pro
    Region/Country: Native

Trying to download "Mayor of Kingstown s03" from skyshowtime. After analysis, the download fails.
    You can see a Copy of the Unedited StreamFab.log in a zip file. The file was too big, so I had to compress it.
    I have uploaded 3 screenshots following your guidelines: https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...eamfab-section
    Thank you.
    Attached Files

Apparently, your website won't post my zip file and the log file is too big to upload.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JacquesCartier View Post
      Apparently, your website won't post my zip file and the log file is too big to upload.
      try changing the audio to AAC audio and see if the download still fails.

Comment

Yes, it still fails. But, how can I upload the log file, if it's too big and I get the error message you can see in my screenshot? Thank you.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have managed to upload the log file in a compressed zip file, because apparently you have an upload limit. Thank you.

Comment

I'm waiting for you reply. Is it a drm issue with the website? The rest of the websites work. Thank you.

Comment

In log I see multiples:
              Code:
              [Critical]: QtDownloadTask::onError : errorString :Host g003-vod-eu-cmaf-prd-cf.pcdn01.cssott.com not found, code : 3

This looks like a big bug in SF ..
              .. try this at the end of post => here

If that doesn't help => here

Comment

Can you download on your computer videos from SkyShowtime? Thank you.

Comment

> Can you download on your computer videos from SkyShowtime?

I've no subscription => I pay only for provider which offer german audio

At the launch in Romania, there was a €1.99 offer ..
                  .. but even that seemed too unnecessary to me, that's why I canceled it.​

Comment

At the moment I don't even get the selection dialog:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ss_ro_sf_mayor_of_kingston.s03e01.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	447824

and yes - I can access + play it in SF

Name:	ss_ro_sf_mayor_of_kingston.s03e01_play.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	447825

Comment

How can I contact the developers who have full access to this website to make sure it's a drm issue or another problem? If you don't have full access to this website, then you can't replicate the error.
                      I want to make sure of that before doing anything else. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by JacquesCartier View Post
                        How can I contact the developers who have full access to this website to make sure it's a drm issue or another problem? If you don't have full access to this website, then you can't replicate the error.
                        I want to make sure of that before doing anything else. Thank you.
                        There is a member's support at https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm, you can report issues.

Or while streamfab is open, once your issue shows up you can send feedback which will send info and make a support ticket and send the logs to tech support.

I personally would delete all old logs before doing so, then open stremafab and do what it takes to make the issue happen, and then pull down the menu and send the feedback.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3tSBXAOGRJ6BXys3UsBjzQ.png Views:	1 Size:	58.1 KB ID:	447829

I don't have access to skyshowtime. First I don't think it's even available to those in the USA and second it's a pay service from what I am told.
                        I have seen reports in the past, here in the forum, about it, but not lately.

You also may want to make sure you have the latest version and maybe possibly clear out anything in AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab and Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab and try again.

ADDED: From what also was told there is a new version coming, you could maybe wait till then too?
                        Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

After a few tests - I can only say that analysis don't work for me with s03e01.

But if the analysis works (selection popup) the dl with audio is no problem for me

Name:	skyshowzime_ro.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	447832

Comment

streamfab v6.1.9.2, Win x64, Windows 11
                            Region/Country: Dutch

Just downloaded Mayor of Kingstown s03e01 from skyshowtime without any problem. .

Click image for larger version  Name:	Schermafbeelding 2024-08-08 225543.png Views:	0 Size:	60.8 KB ID:	447838
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	Schermafbeelding 2024-08-08 223128.png Views:	0 Size:	81.8 KB ID:	447839

I also downloaded S03E09 and S03E10 just in case and downloaded without any issues.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Schermafbeelding 2024-08-08 231301.png Views:	0 Size:	133.3 KB ID:	447840
                            Last edited by adrie; 08-08-2024, 09:17 PM.

Comment

SkyShowtime Romania (like op)

I have now used the analysis of s01e01 to select s03 ... also no problem detected

Click image for larger version  Name:	skyshowtime_ro_mayor_of_kingstown.jpg Views:	1 Size:	95.1 KB ID:	447842

You have not used this info from #7 ? - then I can't help you either​

Comment

Working...
                              X