Problem installing ver. 6192

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Problem installing ver. 6192

Every time I try to install this one it crashes, no error code just unable to install. Any Ideas how to fix this or do I have to wait for version 6193????

ejm
    Viking lost down under

Downloaded and installed the freeware version and now it is 6192 and working.
    Viking lost down under

Comment

Originally posted by ejm View Post
      Downloaded and installed the freeware version and now it is 6192 and working.
      There's no such thing as a freeware version. What do you mean by that? Where did you get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

There's no such thing as a freeware version. What do you mean by that? Where did you get it?
        Think he means the free trial version, which is just the complete version with a short term expiration

Comment

the complete version with a short term expiration, what ever you want to call it.
          Viking lost down under

Comment

Originally posted by walker189 View Post

Think he means the free trial version, which is just the complete version with a short term expiration
            But according to his prior messages, he already bought StreamFab. Using the trial would be the same as installing the regular update. Unless he used a different identity, in which case he would only get 3 downloads per module. Someone that paid for the program isn't going to want to be limited to just 3 downloads.

There are too many cracks out there now. I'm suspicious of everyone. I'm tired of troubleshooting people's problems that are caused by them using a crack. I'm not saying that ejm is using a crack but anything out of the ordinary sets off alarm bells for me now. DVDFab needs to crack down (no pun intended) on these "patches". Not only because they are losing money, but it lowers the morale of those that paid. Also, as one that likes to get my hands dirty in troubleshooting other user's problems, it becomes difficult to know whether you are dealing with a real StreamFab problem or one caused by a crack. With that in mind, I've cut back my troubleshooting to about 5% of what I used to do, and it entails mostly how to do clean installs and other basic help.

Comment

you mean, that for 7 years a cracked version has been used?

Comment

Its called the trial version. You are allowed to download three movies; that's it. Live with it.
                Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Kattanders View Post
                  you mean, that for 7 years a cracked version has been used?
                  Time belonging to the forum doesn't necessarily mean that a product was purchased, or a crack obtained then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Time belonging to the forum doesn't necessarily mean that a product was purchased, or a crack obtained then.
                    If someone uses a crack, we need to call " Brother Mousone" to make this right. Brother Mousone fixes everything.

Comment

Support posts the checksums in all their version updates on the forum. IDK if they are on the download page yet or not. Programs like 7-Zip can give you the checksum and allow you to compare it to the file you downloaded. If they differ therein lies your problem. If you downloaded it from a 3rd party download site you may have been the lucky recipient of additional freeware.
                      Win11 Pro 22H2, no bloatware, no spyware, no crapware, no TPM, no Secure Boot, no MS account. And yes, you can dual boot 7 and 11.

Comment

Just so you don't piss me off. I paid and own the f**** program
                        Viking lost down under

Comment

Working...
                        X