Name:	IMG_20240808_171135.jpg
Views:	2603
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	447912 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240810_092749.jpg
Views:	2622
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	447913 I just wanted to make aware that someone is cracking this software

Easily download specific DVDFab software versions. Supports Windows and macOS across multiple DVDFab products. - hyugogirubato/DVDFabExtendedDownload

in case you want to take action against them​

Join their discord
    Community for sharing resources and tools to decrypt DRM protected content. | 7418 members

Wilson.Wang Wilson, I think you need to look into this. I absolutely hate crackers. If I have to pay big money for a program, they should, too.​

Comment

I take comfort in knowing ID10Ts who utilize cracks sooner or later stick their d*cks in the proverbial meat grinder. It's inevitable they wind up with "free software" they hadn't planned on and when they have to send a hefty chunk of bitcoin to some .onion site in Russia to unlock their encrypted data there will be no tears from me.
      Win11 Pro 22H2, no bloatware, no spyware, no crapware, no TPM, no Secure Boot, no MS account. And yes, you can dual boot 7 and 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
        Wilson.Wang Wilson, I think you need to look into this. I absolutely hate crackers. If I have to pay big money for a program, they should, too.​
        They call that an injector, and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it. Sure, they can block the injector, but the developers can work around that in 3 seconds. I don't think Fab is going to court in the USA to have that program shut down. Being in China is a good thing sometimes, but being in China can also work against you.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
          there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it. Sure, they can block the injector
          First of all, SF should be able to recognize the files from Patcher in SF program dir:

lpk.dll, msimg32.dll, PYG64.dll, version.dll, uxtheme.dll + winmm.dll

Wouldn't it be helpful to compare email addresses with incoming payments?​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
            First of all, SF should be able to recognize the files from Patcher in SF program dir:

lpk.dll, msimg32.dll, PYG64.dll, version.dll, uxtheme.dll + winmm.dll

Wouldn't it be helpful to compare email addresses with incoming payments?​
            Yes, but that is a tough job. But it would work. Someone would have to monitor the program matching the e-mail addresses, assuming someone wrote a program with every e-mail address that has ever bought Stream Fab.
            Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post

Yes, but that is a tough job. But it would work. Someone would have to monitor the program matching the e-mail addresses, assuming someone wrote a program with every e-mail address that has ever bought Stream Fab.
              It seems that this is somewhat already in operation. That's why the patchers have already come up with bypasses to error codes 318, 319, and 320. StreamFab just needs to refine their algorithms or dedicate someone to manually do the search. When I was moderator and had access to reading the streamfab.logs, I saw many examples of users that were obviously using illegal versions of StreamFab and passed them on to the staff. Hey, it's DVDFab's money to lose, so it is up to them to tighten up their security. For a libel finder's fee and the needed access, I'd be willing to manually do the searching. As a retired person, living on Social Security, just barely pays the bill each month. I'll increase StreamFab's security during my many free hours for the right price and the guarantee that I won't be ignored this time. How about it, Wilson.Wang?

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the infomation, the dev is working for a new solution.

Wilson
                Please post your logs the default location is:
                For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                  I guess that's a No then. Shame. Now the developer has to work on trying to fight piracy, which will take him away from fixing StreamFab download problems. Plus, I could have used the money.

Comment

I guess that's a No then. Shame. Now the developer has to work on trying to fight piracy, which will take him away from fixing StreamFab download problems. Plus, I could have used the money.
                    it seams that the program is already broken, there's an article on their discord saying the cracked version of streamfab has been blocked.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

it seams that the program is already broken, there's an article on their discord saying the cracked version of streamfab has been blocked.
                      Not entirely. It still works for many users with only minor disruptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
                        Wilson.Wang, there has been a lot of confusion lately concerning users receiving error codes in the three hundred range (3xx). Could you please provide us with a list of these error codes and what they mean within StreamFab? While you are at it, could you do the same for other error codes that StreamFab users commonly see? This will go a long way toward helping users of this forum to troubleshoot problems without getting you or the developers involved. It would be best if this list was made into a closed "sticky" so we have easy access to it. Closed, so that no one could add their comments to it.

Comment

Wilson.Wang, there has been a lot of confusion lately concerning users receiving error codes in the three hundred range (3xx). Could you please provide us with a list of these error codes and what they mean within StreamFab? While you are at it, could you do the same for other error codes that StreamFab users commonly see? This will go a long way toward helping users of this forum to troubleshoot problems without getting you or the developers involved. It would be best if this list was made into a closed "sticky" so we have easy access to it. Closed, so that no one could add their comments to it.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	1332
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	448380

This should work as a somewhat complete list lol.

Comment

Cats4U I guess he specifically posted it for you

Views:	1300
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	448382

Comment

Wilson.Wang These people are illegally using streamfab cached keys vault api. I think you should do what he suggests and add server side checks at least now.

Views:	1354
Size:	87.2 KB
ID:	448384

Comment

Working...
                              X