This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows SF 6.1.9.2 Errors - unable to get 9.1.9.3 running

I'm running SF 6.1.9.2 on Windows 11. This was working fine for quite a while.
    Suddenly, last week, I encountered Error messages I never saw before.

Amazon Prime: the download process starts, the process-bar is okay and everything looks fine. But instead of processing and remuxing the movie after the download, an "error 909" is being displayed.

RTL+: the download does not start at all and an "error 310" is being displayed

Then I found out that SF 9.1.9.3 was released - I thought maybe they did a fix of the above problem in SF 6.1.9.3

Trying to install SF 9.1.9.3 was a complete failure. Even tough I completely deinstalled SF 9.1.9.2 and did a "full install" of SF 9.1.9.3, the application will not start up. So I tried a "fresh" Install auf Windoiws 11... ....and same here, SF 9.1.9.3 installs fine (being diverted to the "thank you for installig" website), but the Application will NOT start up. When double-clicking the appplication to fire it up, simply NOTHING happens...

anyone has a clue regarding the errors in SF 9.1.9.2 and "howto" get SF 9.1.9.3 running?

Attached Files

Originally posted by darth_ep1 View Post
    I'm running SF 6.1.9.2 on Windows 11. This was working fine for quite a while.
    Suddenly, last week, I encountered Error messages I never saw before.

Amazon Prime: the download process starts, the process-bar is okay and everything looks fine. But instead of processing and remuxing the movie after the download, an "error 909" is being displayed.

RTL+: the download does not start at all and an "error 310" is being displayed

Then I found out that SF 9.1.9.3 was released - I thought maybe they did a fix of the above problem in SF 6.1.9.3

Trying to install SF 9.1.9.3 was a complete failure. Even tough I completely deinstalled SF 9.1.9.2 and did a "full install" of SF 9.1.9.3, the application will not start up. So I tried a "fresh" Install auf Windoiws 11... ....and same here, SF 9.1.9.3 installs fine (being diverted to the "thank you for installig" website), but the Application will NOT start up. When double-clicking the appplication to fire it up, simply NOTHING happens...

anyone has a clue regarding the errors in SF 9.1.9.2 and "howto" get SF 9.1.9.3 running?

Latest version that shows for me is 6.1.9.3...

Click image for larger version  Name:	up to date.jpg Views:	0 Size:	31.9 KB ID:	448088

Click image for larger version  Name:	up to date 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	103.6 KB ID:	448090

Click image for larger version  Name:	up to date 3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	133.1 KB ID:	448091

Comment

I think Error 310 is ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS - never happened to me
      Error 909 never seen

Although I generally use Win 10, I happened to successfully
      use RTL+ on Sunday with SF 6193 under win11.

> When double-clicking the appplication to fire it up, simply NOTHING happens...

Look like a network problem

check in command prompt
      ping ssl.dvdfab.cn

Otherwise post your StreamFab.log​

Comment

It has to be a W10 thing, because I have `absolutely no issue in W11Pro, none, not with any provider. It's all good.

Comment

I am running Win11.

I was able to install SF 6.1.9.3 on Win11, but the application cannot be started. When I try to start SF, the blue circle at the mousepointer turns for a few seconds, then dissappears and simply NOTHING else happens, SF does NOT start.

ping ssl.dvdfab.cn

Ping wird ausgeführt für ssl.dvdfab.cn [3.69.85.86] mit 32 Bytes Daten:
          Antwort von 3.69.85.86: Bytes=32 Zeit=25ms TTL=128
          Antwort von 3.69.85.86: Bytes=32 Zeit=27ms TTL=128
          Antwort von 3.69.85.86: Bytes=32 Zeit=24ms TTL=128​

does not seem to be an network problem...

attached the log file for the 9.1.9.2 Version that displays the errors. help is apprechiated.
          Attached Files

Comment

"After installation, Windows Defender or Firewall will ask if you want to grant permission to Streamfab or Youtube dl. Did you answer yes?"

The installer was asking me for permission at the beginnung of the installation process - I answered YES. No further question to grant acess was displayed, I got the "thank you for installation" page.... ....but SF 6.1.9.3 refuses to start...

Comment

BTW: the above post refers to a "fresh and clean" installation of Win11. on my "old" Win11 that had SF 9.1.9.2 running, I did NOT see the "thanks for installation" page and SF 9.1.9.3 cannot be started, either.

Comment

SF 6192 log
                Code:
                space is unavailable, path :  "//mac/Home/Documents/StreamFab"

Have you a log for 6193 ?

Comment

Originally posted by darth_ep1 View Post
                  "After installation, Windows Defender or Firewall will ask if you want to grant permission to Streamfab or Youtube dl. Did you answer yes?"

The installer was asking me for permission at the beginnung of the installation process - I answered YES. No further question to grant acess was displayed, I got the "thank you for installation" page.... ....but SF 6.1.9.3 refuses to start...
                  I'm not sure. I think there are two questions that come up during installation. One of them definitely concerns YouTube. Otherwise, I'm also at a loss. However, I'm against always reinstalling Windows straight away.

Comment

The fresh installation of Win11 has me confused.
                    Did you check for updates? A fresh install never has the latest Windows updates.
                    Other than that, I think I am lost as I totally disconnected my computer from the internet and SF still loads, so doubtful it's caused by a network issue.

As to why, on an installation that 6192 loads, and then you install 6163 and have an issue, it is also very confusing.
                    All you can do is try to download the full installer again from https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...=StreamFab_x64.
                    Get a hash checker or even just simply use 7-zip to check the hash from the post here.

Screenshot from 7-zip:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	LeoAJMrCRverz8HTFExQag.png
Views:	610
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	448141
                    Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Going back to Windows 386, I've never had to re-install a Windows OS. Actually, Windows 386 was just DOS with a Windows-type GUI. But my point is that I get a big LOL for people that think that is the end all answer to problem-solving.

What you need to do is a clean install (provided you have storage space big enough).

How to do a clean install of the latest StreamFab

1. Totally delete the contents of your StreamFab Log & Temp directories. Please refer to your StreamFab Settings as to where you have told SF where to save them.

2. Use a "professional" uninstall program to completely remove the old version of StreamFab.
                      Make sure the uninstaller removes Registry entries for StreamFab as well as the program.
                      Do not use the built-in Windows uninstaller (Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Programs and Features) as it tends to leave stuff behind.
                      A good source for currently available free uninstallers is at https://www.lifewire.com/free-uninst...ograms-2625188 or simply Google "Uninstallers" for additional free and pay programs. Some commonly used uninstallers are Revo, Ashampoo, and Total Uninstaller. Right now, I prefer the Ashampoo - https://www.ashampoo.com/en-us/uninstaller-free. Revo sometimes makes you reboot your computer.
                      Important: Be sure to choose to remove StreamFab's current configuration when asked.

3. Download the latest offline version of StreamFab from the "Sticky" announcement at the top of the forum. Otherwise just download directly from...
                      32bit version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...reamFab_Online
                      64bit version: https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...=StreamFab_x64
                      NEVER use the online pop-up installer as it often produces bad installs.

4. Install the new version of StreamFab.
                      If the uninstall program you used has a Install component to it, use that to install StreamFab.
                      Using the Install component will keep a complete log of everything added and make a future uninstall easier the next time. When the install is done, start up your new version of SF. A pop-up will appear asking you to re-authorize your StreamFab, do that by giving your email/password. Give your DVDFab email/password, not your forum email/password, if different.
                      Then go up to the upper right of StreamFab's display and click the Settings icon and set up your StreamFab configuration to your liking. After setting up your configuration and saving, it is best to close StreamFab and then restart it.
                      Do a clean install everytime a new StreamFab version comes out and you will have fewer problems.

Comment

And if all the above doesn't work, stop downloading movies
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

stop downloading movies

tried everything like Cats4U wrote... ....I still fail to get 9.1.9.3 running on Win11. No Idea why.... ....will keep trying.

Comment

Code:

space is unavailable, path : "//mac/Home/Documents/StreamFab"
                            very interesting.... .....this path points to a SSD that shows 103GB available. changing the path(s) in SF Settings to another Drive did the job and the downloads from amazon (using SF 9.1.9.2) work again. Weird....

I did not yet try RTL+, but I will follow up with this...

Comment

All you can do is try to download the full installer again
                              I'll give it another try. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X