Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM MPD Download in 1080 quality

Hello, I recently bought StreamFab
    All-In-One mainly for the DRM MPD download service as well as for Disney Plus, before I bought it I saw that it was possible to download DRM MPD also in 1080 quality, unfortunately after I started downloading on a site with DRM MPD the download window gave me the option to download only in 720, very important to me Download also in 1080 quality, I would be very happy if someone could help me solve the problem, thank you very much.​

I can't verify it as you didn't name a website ...
    .. some allow 1080p only on TV or in their App
    or don't even offer it for the desired title​

Comment

Hi, thanks for helping me, the site I use is a local streaming site, and the site also definitely offers the option to watch in 1080. The link is... https://watch.nexttv.co.il/ but you probably won't be able to access the site Because the site is only available in my country, if it helps and you are ready, then maybe you will take over my computer and that way you will get access to the site I am talking about, thank you very much.

Comment

I see only locked videos - is there free content after sign-up?

Comment

AVRAHAM123 the DRM module isn't fixed yet... There is a "yellow note" in the forum saying this:

"Max: Confirmed, 4K/1080p still can not be downloaded with the new DRM fix solution.​"

Also, on Disney+, SF doesn't always download 1080p content. There content is encrypted (like any other provider) and the only way SF works is getting from D+ 720p, BUT SF have some cached keys (decryption keys) for a lot of titles, so it's just some kind of "luck" when you want to download something from D+. You never know if it will be 1080p or 720p before analyzing the title.​

Comment

But it's actually talking about the "MAX" service, not about "DRM MPD" and on their website they themselves write that the "DRM MPD" service supports 1080, here is the link
            https://dvdfab.fr/drm-mpd-downloader...dmenu2,headmen u2​

Comment

But "watch.nexttv.co.il" is not in List "All Supported Sites"

Click image for larger version  Name:	suppoorted_sites_#w.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.0 KB ID:	448148

or open https://www.dvdfab.cn/streamfab-download-status.htm
              and click on MPD Downloader​

Comment

I know it's not in the list, but it's really not related, I bought the "DRM MPD" service as it says on the website that allows you to download from any site protected by DRM and that uses MPD, this is also what is listed in the Google search, the list is not related to it at all. In addition, I can tell you that I also purchased the software PLIXPAL, which is known to be the same software as STEAMFAB, only with a different provider, and their support for me that they do support any site protected by DRM uses MPD just like the writers on their site, unfortunately, is still not there. They are a solution, I applied here as well
                Last edited by AVRAHAM123; 08-13-2024, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I think this topic went a bit off track, but seems the main issue is that OP can only get 720p and wants 1080p.
                  What OP needs to understand that many providers don't offer 1080p or greater, and for sure not via browser or download, and sometimes not without special equipment.
                  Look at Netflix, how many titles are only in 540p because they only offer those titles (Sony) via a browser or download at 540p.
                  But if you view Netflix via smart TV, Roku or even Xfinity X1 cable box you will get 1080p.

Be happy with 720p or use handbrake and have an NVIDIA graphics card GPU, pick 1080p profile and upscale via encoding GPU, if proper equipment, in reality it won't take more than 20 minutes to process. And you then have 1080p.

So bottom line, SF can only get what each provider offers and tries its best to get 1080p or 4k, if available, as well as if a proper key is available.
                  Look at Max issues as well as D+, some things still in 720p.

I would not ever pay separate for Netflix, because of this, Xfinity offered it via a triple play package, which they stopped offering over a year ago.
                  Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

I know that there are sites that do not allow 1080 through the browser, such as Disney Plus in my country, but the local streaming site that I am talking about certainly supports 1080 through the browser, so I expect to download in 1080 quality, I have no knowledge of programming, but from what I understand it is more difficult to crack 1080 quality protection than 720, but still I think it is possible, just like a person built the protection mechanisms, so another person can decode them, and I'm pretty sure that a security expert can also decode 1080 quality protection mechanisms, and I thought to myself that the biggest company In the world that deals with this - which is actually streamfab, it probably has the knowledge for this, and anyway, as I mentioned, this is what they wrote explicitly on their website, I saw some friends here who have knowledge on this subject and I expected them to be able to help me, I'm even willing to pay anyone who helps me solve this, and allow me to download in 1080 quality. And many thanks to everyone who helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                      But "watch.nexttv.co.il" is not in List "All Supported Sites"
                      Germania, it is just best to ignore that list now. StreamFab did an EXTREMELY stupid thing by only placing a few samples on the lists now. Although, what you posted looks like the old list. Perhaps you saved the old list to your computer? No one will see that now if they go to https://www.dvdfab.cn/streamfab-download-status.htm, the site you posted. They now list ---
                      Note: We have only listed a partial selection of supported websites and their current status here. The absence of a website in this list does not imply a lack of support for downloading from it. If you wish to download videos from a particular website, please access and play the video directly through the StreamFab client, then attempt to download.
                      Stupid, stupid, stupid. Too lazy to keep an accurate list of all the streamers they can download from.

Comment

but the local streaming site that I am talking about certainly supports 1080 through the browser, so I expect to download in 1080 quality,
                        You are expecting wrong. Unless StreamFab has figured out the key that unlocks 1080p, you aren't going to get it. Browsers come with the keys to do the highest resolution that the streamer allows. Browsers and StreamFab are two different animals.

Comment

Originally posted by AVRAHAM123 View Post
                          I know that there are sites that do not allow 1080 through the browser, such as Disney Plus in my country, but the local streaming site that I am talking about certainly supports 1080 through the browser, so I expect to download in 1080 quality, I have no knowledge of programming, but from what I understand it is more difficult to crack 1080 quality protection than 720, but still I think it is possible, just like a person built the protection mechanisms, so another person can decode them, and I'm pretty sure that a security expert can also decode 1080 quality protection mechanisms, and I thought to myself that the biggest company In the world that deals with this - which is actually streamfab, it probably has the knowledge for this, and anyway, as I mentioned, this is what they wrote explicitly on their website, I saw some friends here who have knowledge on this subject and I expected them to be able to help me, I'm even willing to pay anyone who helps me solve this, and allow me to download in 1080 quality. And many thanks to everyone who helped.
                          Given that the site supports 1080, can you confirm that the specific titles you're trying to download are available in 1080? I know that's already been mentioned, but I didn't see a clear answer. Also check the streamfab settings, though I think they default to 1080 or "Best Quality".

Comment

Yes, absolutely, I can confirm that the title supports 1080, and also the quality settings for downloading 1080.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
                              Although, what you posted looks like the old list
                              Perhaps you saved the old list to your computer? No one will see that now if they go to ..
                              My Pic was from current Programm - not (ever outdated) website

The old website is here

Comment

Working...
                              X