Download in 1080 quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AVRAHAM123 View Post
    Chameleon I don't think that's right, it won't necessarily be misused, I'm talking about private use, I want to download everything so I can watch the content forever, even when it's disabled, I really don't intend to steal and share the content with others, and I pay for it like everybody.
    And by the way goncalo16 I tried to use the ydl-ui program for two sites that I want to download from, but the download failed unfortunately [I opened the LOG file and this is the error it gives me ERROR: [DRM] The requested site is known to use DRM protection. It will NOT be supported.
    Please DO NOT open an issue, unless you have evidence that the video is not DRM protected
    [DRM] Extracting URL: https://www.apps.disneyplus.com/il/s...60066165/watch
    ] .
    I say again, that I would be happy if there is someone who understands the issue well and can help me download in 1080 quality from two sites I want to download from, and I am of course willing to pay for it.​
    I think I misunderstood you, as English is not my 1st language. I thought you wanted someone to reproduce Fab and sell it. I apologize.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Well, so anyway, is there any chance you might be able to help me download a 1080 quality video from the site I'm talking about? [I have the software streamfab but currently the download window only recognizes video in 720 quality]

Comment

Well, so anyway, is there any chance you might be able to help me download a 1080 quality video from the site I'm talking about? [I have the software streamfab but currently the download window only recognizes video in 720 quality]
        What site is it? I am mixed up in this thread.
        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

It's a local streaming site - in my country, I'm attaching the link, but I don't know if it will work for you because basically it doesn't work outside the country, https://watch.nexttv.co.il/ and to get access to the content on the site you have to log in using A one-time code sent to the cell phone number

Comment

Originally posted by goncalo16 View Post
            @AVRAHAM123 just wait for SF fix DRM problem. i'm using ydl-ui to download content from a website with DRM protection, always fails if i use SF, but if i use this tool, it works...

If you are able to download a working DRM-protected video using yt-dlp, then it is not DRM-protected. Yt-dlp does nothing to decrypt a DRM file. The best you can do with yt-dlp and a DRM-protected video is to download it still encrypted. After that, you would have to find the keys and manually unencrypt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post

We're sending Germania on a DRM-crash course. He has to learn how to crack new versions...
              Believe me, Germania has already taken that course and could easily teach it now.

Comment

@chameleom are you ready to check out the site?

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

If you are able to download a working DRM-protected video using yt-dlp, then it is not DRM-protected. Yt-dlp does nothing to decrypt a DRM file. The best you can do with yt-dlp and a DRM-protected video is to download it still encrypted. After that, you would have to find the keys and manually unencrypt it.
                  With this website YT-DLP modded version just finds the MPD file, and conver the drm-dash and the .mpd to a m3u8 extension

Comment

@ goncalo16

Of course you can dl encrypted files with yt-dlp --allow-u
                    (short for --allow-unplayable-formats)

But there is no build-in decrypt ..
                    .. and of course you still need the right key to decrypt

So what good would it do to change drm mpd to m3u8?​

Comment

it's the way to download content. i tested on a provider, the link gives the error "drm protected" in SF. but getting the manifest and mod the extesion allows you to download it

Comment

.. after I started downloading on a site with DRM MPD the download window gave me the option to download only in 720,
                        very important to me Download also in 1080 quality,

Originally posted by Germania View Post
                        If 720p works in SF but 1080p does not ...
                        ... then only because:

a) L1 required instead of L3 (certified Hardware required - see #2 and no known/cached Key)
                        b) not offered 1080p in Chrome or Firefox (Widevine - not uncracked PlayReady in Edge)
                        @ goncalo16
                        Do you think really m3u8 fix the DRM requirement or 1080p offer?​​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post

@ goncalo16
                          Do you think really m3u8 fix the DRM requirement or 1080p offer?​​
                          for this provider yes, if you want, test for yourself..

Comment

You talked about unknown "website YT-DLP modded version" - no match at google

> i tested on a provider, the link gives the error "drm protected" in SF

The op doesn't even have a message like that - what garbage

> for this provider yes

Which provider? - obviously not the one we are talking about here

You waste my time​

Comment

Working...
                            X