No announcement yet.

StreamFab Peacock downloader stopped working after updating to 6.1.9.3 version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peacock StreamFab Peacock downloader stopped working after updating to 6.1.9.3 version

Dears, can you help me please? I have been using StreamFab Peacock Downloader version 6.1.8.9 in the recent weeks without any issues. Today I tried to update to 6.1.9.3 version (after uninstall and FULL install as recommended) and afterwards the Peacock downloader stopped working. Everything goes fine until Analysis phase, but then AUDIO track cannot be downloaded and is skipped and video track begins to download. In the log, there is message "Host g003-vod-us-cmaf-prd-ll.cdn.peacocktv.com not found". I have tried to uninstall 6.1.9.3 version and go back to 6.1.8.9 version which worked without any issue for me but now even this version stopped working and the audio track cannot be downloaded after analysis phase. What shall I do now, please?
    THANKS for any help in advance!

6194 is the latest, but still has the issue.

Join those who have this Not Found issue here > (>)

I had heard that at times 6189 worked, but I tried a few times and it would not. Tried all versions from 89 to 94.
    Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Peacock still broken in 6.1.9.4 thread​
      https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...ken-in-6-1-9-4\

Originally posted by flylow+ View Post
      For what it's worth, Streamfab support finally replied to my support ticket today and said they have recorded the problem and will solve it as soon as possible based on the information.
      Originally posted by flylow+ View Post
      Maybe we will find out more if/when Wilson.Wang​ replies. But for now all we can do is wait and see if it is fixed in one of the future releases.

Comment

Multiple retries often result in a successful download for me. Sometimes 2 or 4 tries but other times no success even with over a dozen retries\

I download a lot of stuff from Peacock without any issues, for me it's mostly MSNBC stuff that tends to have the issue but there has been a few others. Some report no issues at all with any of Peacock's shows.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the fast response and trying to help, I appreciate it very much!!
          I have a new information for you which might be useful for you and also for developers:
          I WAS able to successfully download the sport event using the currently installed version 6.1.9.3, BUT...
          - after analysis phase, StreamFab is trying to download AUDIO first (it says "Downloading Audio" - specifically EAC3 in this case) but it obviously has problems with this, so it moves to downloading VIDEO (it says "Downloading Video") which it downloads successfully and then (when the progress bar is at 50% after video was downloaded) it returns back to downloading AUDIO part again and it is successfull now!!! After that, normall processing and remuxing phases proceed without any issues, so at the end, the content is dowloaded successfully, but...
          - the download process now takes MUCH longer time comparing to when I downloaded the SAME content with version 6.1.8.9 previously. While previously the download took me about 20 minutes, now it takes approx. 100 minutes! The download speed has been reduced significantly although nothing changed on my side. Even if I revert back to version 6.1.8.9 it behaves the same way as the version 6.1.9.3 which I have currently installed

Comment

Originally posted by Michael12 View Post
            - after analysis phase, StreamFab is trying to download AUDIO first (it says "Downloading Audio" - specifically EAC3 in this case) but it obviously has problems with this, so it moves to downloading VIDEO (it says "Downloading Video") which it downloads successfully and then (when the progress bar is at 50% after video was downloaded) it returns back to downloading AUDIO part again and it is successfull now!!! After that, normall processing and remuxing phases proceed without any issues, so at the end, the content is dowloaded successfully, but...
            For what it's worth, Streamfab support finally replied to my support ticket today and said they have recorded the problem and will solve it as soon as possible based on the information.

I put a link to Peacock still broken in 6.1.9.4 thread​ in the support ticket I started, thread is currently still open for new posts.
            Wilson.Wang Streamfab.log, at 2198 KB is too large. ​I can attach qef.log. Any advice on how to get the large streamfab.log attached would be appreciated. Log and temp files deleted. Uninstalled with Revo uninstaller. In the USA. No VPN. No proxy. Same issue that started back in 6.1.9.0, Sometimes downloads are

Sounds like what I see in 6.1.9.0, 6.1.9.1, 6.1.9.2, 6.1.9.2, 6.1.9.3 and 6.1.9.4. First appeared in 6.1.9.0 for me, reinstalling 6.1.8.8 and 6.1.8.9 did not resolve the issue
            Original Peacock Broken thread that was closed

Post 87 in the original Peacock Broken thread.

"Try again later or maybe everyday for awhile and see if you have any issues.

Currently for me sometimes they download fine, other times it takes a few tries and then, most often, the download still fails after several tries. I notice if the progress bar starts out as green right away while it says audio on the right by the pause and "X" (cancel) then the download will be successful."

Last edited by flylow+; 08-21-2024, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X