No announcement yet.

Can You Help Me With Purchasing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab General Query Can You Help Me With Purchasing?

Hello Friends I will buy Netflix, Disney, Amazon and Drm mpd 4 products for 179 dollars I want to ask if I will have problems with downloads etc. after purchasing it and it is a single pc license if I change my pc in the future will I have to buy it again can you help me

Originally posted by Mark58 View Post
    ... a single pc license if I change my pc in the future will I have to buy it again ...
    DVDFab Software offers world's best DVD/Blu-ray/4K UHD copying, ripping, converting, authoring and playback softwares, as well as video conversion and downloader utility tools.

How to transfer my DVDFab license to the new computer without purchasing it again?

"If your computer goes down or you want to transfer the license without losing your product(s) to a new computer, you can easily do so by following these steps:
    1. Access the Menu on the top right corner of DVDFab and click “Deauthorize” to deactivate the license on the current computer.
    2. Download and install DVDFab on your new computer, and "Authorize" it using your registered email account.​"

Comment

> I will buy Netflix, Disney, Amazon and Drm mpd .. I want to ask if I will have problems with downloads

I've no problems with that services - but DRM MPD does not work with every possible page ..
      .. If you have an must have provider and your 3 test dl are gone - name this

> it is a single pc license if I change my pc in the future will I have to buy it again

You can Deauthorize your current PC in SF (see flyflow+) - or in Member Center - here

Click image for larger version

Name:	SF_Deauthorize.jpg
Views:	747
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	448848

​-= click pic 2 enlarge =-

Comment

Thank you Friends

Comment

Hello Friends I will buy Netflix, Disney, Amazon and Drm mpd 4 products for 179 dollars I want to ask if I will have problems with downloads etc. after purchasing it
          You will absolutely have problems with downloads at some point in time. There is no way around it. It is just the nature of the beast and all part of the cat and mouse game that streamers play with programs that want to direct download their videos. That's part of the reason why StreamFab is the last of its kind. The last outage that StreamFab had, including the streamers you mentioned, was almost 6 months long. The next DRM change could be worse and with the latest CDM already in beta, it is just a matter of time until the DRM problems begin. Looking in my crystal ball, I put it at February 2025, if not sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark58 View Post
            Hello Friends I will buy Netflix, Disney, Amazon and Drm mpd 4 products for 179 dollars I want to ask if I will have problems with downloads etc. after purchasing it and it is a single pc license if I change my pc in the future will I have to buy it again can you help me
            Right now, you can't even log into Netflix. The other seem to be working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by w.pruitt View Post

Right now, you can't even log into Netflix. The other seem to be working fine.
              I just updated to 6.1.9.4 and can't log in to Netflix. When I try, the login page just refreshes. I tried using a password and a sign-in code. I can log in to other sites no problem and I can log in to Netflix outside the app. Other than uninstalling and reinstalling, is there something else I should try? edited to mention I'm

Comment

And you know that there is not solution in what you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by w.pruitt View Post

And you know that there is not solution in what you posted.
                  I don't know whether it is a solution or not. Wilson is going down one avenue to try to find a solution to the problem, and he requested information concerning using a VPN to help solve the problem. Others have had success using this method, so why are you so certain it is not a solution or could lead to a solution after the developer explores why using a VPN has helped some to fix this problem? Everyone should be happy to see Wilson and the developers requesting information from users to solve a problem, rather than hiding behind a wall in secret like they did before. One of my biggest complaints previously was the lack of communication between management and the users, and was the reason I gave up the forum moderator job in protest. I'm starting to smell just a tiny whiff of change, and I'm eager to see if and how it grows.

Comment

Working...
                  X