No announcement yet.

Error 312 all of a sudden - and then just "Failure accessing video information"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Error 312 all of a sudden - and then just "Failure accessing video information"

At 2pm (German time) I was still able to down load the first video in max. resolution Then I re-added it with lower resolution plus 2 more videos (all bought today in the sale). For all three videos I got then Error 312. (And I do not have a cracked version).
    After deleting the entire temp folder of SF and a PC restart I do no nlonger get Error 312 but what's shown in the screenshot below. Logs are attached.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	439
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	449096

I have the same situation, my friend, nothing can be downloaded right now, it gives error code 310​

Comment

I got mine working again!!!
      The "failure accessing..." had to do with me having deleted the temp folder of SF. That apparently also has deleted the cookies and therefore I was no longer logged on to Amazon when I restarted the download list.
      So I cleared the DL list, logged back on to amazon (in the SF browser) added the video back to the list and now it downloads again.

Comment

Yes, deleting the temp folder will log you out of all your accounts, so remember to log back in Usually this is not a problem because most services require you to log in to even browse the contents. but for Amazon it's not a must, so people often forget to check.

Comment

It still doesn't explain the Error 312 in the first place ... possibly amazon requires a refreshed login every x numbers of days, and maybe just in this particular moment. Anyways, good to know that a new login can help.
          A list of error codes would be good :-)

Comment

Working...
          X