X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Individual language availability for each episode

Hello.
    I would like to ask that the individual availability of languages ​​for each episode be evaluated.
    Translation: Currently it is not possible to download all the episodes in a queue correctly when the first episode is not in my language.
    I tried to download the 2 episodes of Rick and Morty: The Anime in Brazilian Portuguese and the original in English, but as the 1st episode has been repeated where it is only in the original, the software does not download the Brazilian Portuguese of the 2 episodes!!​

What streamer? What country are you in? What country are you trying to get your videos from. Attach your StreamFab.log.

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post
      What streamer? What country are you in? What country are you trying to get your videos from. Attach your StreamFab.log.
      Amazon.
      I'm from Brazil.
      How do I generate a LOG file?​

Comment

PS: Both languages ​​and subtitles appear, downloads were successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Salotto View Post
          How do I generate a LOG file?​
          I thought about this over the past few months as I saw repeated questions. A thread this week, convinced me to sit and type this up. Hopefully some find it helpful. Mona Wilson.Wang signals Mod's, feel free to remove this if you don't feel its appropriate. You are also welcome to edit, correct, change, revise, reformat, this

Comment

Originally posted by Salotto View Post
            PS: Both languages ​​and subtitles appear, downloads were successful.
            Are you saying that your problem is now solved, and this thread can be closed?

Comment

Originally posted by Cats4U View Post

Are you saying that your problem is now solved, and this thread can be closed?
              Yes, problem solved.
              Thanks!!​

Comment

Working...
              X