Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to download all videos from a youtube channel ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube How to download all videos from a youtube channel ?

Hi,
    I would like to download all videos from several YT-Channels and keep SF downloading all new videos automatically as soon as they are available.
    Is there a chance to do that?
    Everytime I subscribe to a channel in SF it says, that there are no new videos available, although I haven't downloaded any viedo from that channel yet.
    Any Ideas or walkthrough ?

I would like to add that I may not have explained my problem properly.
    All videos that are added after the subscription are downloaded more or less properly (including error messages). What I was actually looking for was a way to download the videos of a YT channel as a whole instead of downloading all playlists manually. I had thought that if I subscribe to a channel and no videos have been downloaded yet, all “old” videos would be downloaded first and then all new ones would be added automatically.
    As I said, I'm mainly interested in downloading the videos that are already in the channel.
    Best regards Kuno​

Comment

Originally posted by Kuno View Post
      What I was actually looking for was a way to download the videos of a YT channel as a whole instead of downloading all playlists manually. I had thought that if I subscribe to a channel and no videos have been downloaded yet, all “old” videos would be downloaded first and then all new ones would be added automatically.
      I've never used it, but until now I thought "Scheduled" "+ YouTube Channel"
      would be exactly for that.

But I don't understand at all why "Frequency of checking new videos" in Settings
      always shows Daily 00:00 every time SF is opened, contrary to my previous setting.
      Similarly, my manual time setting never appears in:
      %AppData%\DVDFab\StreamFab\taskSchedule.ini

Apart from that, a newly added YT channel is only displayed to me after an SF restart.​

Comment

Working...
      X