X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a StreamFab Issue Problem with a refund

Hello,

On August 5, I bought 1 month license for Max Downloader. (order number : pi_3PkQMPFZuHl7h6ve0bhjznDh)

When I saw I cannot download videos I wanted, I asked a refund on August 8 (so within 7 days of purchase). At the request of customer service​, I cooperated by sending screenshots and file logs (four times).

As the problem was still not resolved after several discussions with customer service​, I asked again a refund.

But, the customer service answered me that the order has been exceeded the 7-day refund date ?!

I don't understand this answer because I asked a refund within 7 days of purchase. Then I was asked to cooperate, which I did (I would not have been eligible to a refund if I did not cooperate according to the refund policy present on the website).

I took a lot of time each time to responded to all requests except sharing my Max account, which I refused​ because providing my login/password may disclose sensitive billing data.​

The customer service proposed me another license but I don't want it. All I want is my money back​.

Is there anyone here who can help me​ ?

Thank you.

This is not the place to discuss your refund request. You should contact someone in billing through the Contact page right here.

DVDFab Software offers world's best DVD/Blu-ray/4K UHD copying, ripping, converting, authoring and playback softwares, as well as video conversion and downloader utility tools.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Hello Chameleon,

Ok, I will do that.

Thank you for your response.

Comment

Working...
      X