This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreamFab for Windows Repurchase

I bought 4 products from Streamfab and paid 179 dollars. Now I want to buy all of them from Streamfab, but they offer them for 149 dollars, which makes a total of 330 dollars. On the site, the all-in price is 279 dollars. If I write to Streamfab support and ask for a refund, will they give it to me or help me buy all of them?

It is completely normal and common everywhere that a partial purchase and a complete
    upgrade together are more expensive than if you had bought the whole thing at once.
    (and Back to School offers are not retroactive).

I myself also paid 50 USD more because a few weeks after my purchase,
    the “New Products Guarantee” was introduced and I bought it later.
    Together around 420 USD for a complete price of currently 370 USD​

Comment

Originally posted by Germania View Post
      It is completely normal and common everywhere that a partial purchase and a complete
      upgrade together are more expensive than if you had bought the whole thing at once.
      (and Back to School offers are not retroactive).

I myself also paid 50 USD more because a few weeks after my purchase,
      the “New Products Guarantee” was introduced and I bought it later.
      Together around 420 USD for a complete price of currently 370 USD​
      Well, the upgrade offer appears to be 149 dollars. Will the Amazon gift code given to me be given to me when I buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by Emrullahx92 View Post
        Will the Amazon gift code given to me be given to me when I buy it?
        Of course I can't see your current upgrade offer ...
        ... but as far as I know it is always included in the complete package:

Click image for larger version  Name:	sf_all-in-one.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.6 KB ID:	449560

Amazon Gift Card is available at Member Center 30 days later after you purchase the All-In-One Gift package, you can sign in at https://www.dvdfab.cn/member.htm with your purchased Email, check under the View My Products section, and you will see a notice on the upper area which says: Notice: "Thanks for ordering our All-In-One Lifetime Gift, you are offered Amazon Gift Card for free. Click here to get it."

Comment

Elbette mevcut yükseltme teklifinizi göremiyorum ...
          ... ancak bildiğim kadarıyla her zaman tam pakete dahildir:

Daha büyük versiyon için resme tıklayın Adı: sf_all-in-one.jpg Görüntülenme: 3 Boyut: 64.6 KB Kimlik: 449560
          Teklif tam olarak şöyle çıkıyor
          Attached Files

Comment

Teklif tam olarak şöyle çıkıyor
            Resmedildi - o zaman böyle olacak

Shown - then it looks like this​

Comment

Resmedildi - o zaman böyle olacak

Shown - then it looks like this​
              Okay, now let's say I received the offer, will streamfab ask me for money for the different modules that will be added later?

Comment

> will streamfab ask me for money for the different modules that will be added later?

I think the aforementioned “New Products Guarantee” is now always included in AiO.
                When listing the products, pay attention to where “Extended Download Service” is also listed.

With "New Product Guarantee" you don't have to pay for future VIP services (or upgrades)​

Comment

> will streamfab ask me for money for the different modules that will be added later?

I think the aforementioned “New Products Guarantee” is now always included in AiO.
                  When listing the products, pay attention to where “Extended Download Service” is also listed.

With "New Product Guarantee" you don't have to pay for future VIP services (or upgrades)​
                  While making the payment, I came across this. I wonder if I have to pay 80 dollars. If I don't pay, I will have to pay for the modules that will be added later. Does this mean?
                  Attached Files

Comment

> If I don't pay, I will have to pay for the modules that will be added later. Does this mean?

Correct - 80 USD more and never again ..
                    .. or you will miss any VIP service added later​

Comment

> If I don't pay, I will have to pay for the modules that will be added later. Does this mean?

Correct - 80 USD more and never again ..
                      .. or you will miss any VIP service added later​
                      Then I won't buy it for now. I don't have that much money. Let me wait for New Year's or Black Friday discounts, maybe they will give it a better price.
                      Thank you for everything.​

Comment

Well, the upgrade offer appears to be 149 dollars. Will the Amazon gift code given to me be given to me when I buy it?
                        The Amazon Card use to be given AFTER a 30 day period....so you can't get the card and then ask for a refund.
                        That could have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by jimc115 View Post

The Amazon Card use to be given AFTER a 30 day period....so you can't get the card and then ask for a refund.
                          That could have changed.
                          You get the card after 30 days provided that you send them a visual copy of your credit card. Most people, rightfully, do not want to do that for security reasons. And so, they offer a Plan B, as shown in the note below.

Note:

If you choose not to upload your credit card information, your Amazon Gift Card shall still be available at Member Center 120 days later.

Comment

I'm pretty (99%) sure I never downloaded nor received my Amazon gift card. My original purchase was quite some time ago...does anyone know if it's possible for me to still claim it?

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                              I'm pretty (99%) sure I never downloaded nor received my Amazon gift card. My original purchase was quite some time ago...does anyone know if it's possible for me to still claim it?
                              It should still be in the Member Center if you never received it. Here, borrowing an answer from someone on Reddit...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2024-09-01 9.29.09 PM.png
Views:	358
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	449590

Comment

Working...
                              X