6.1.9.8 Netflix logs me out after every download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
    Well, that fix lasted about 24 hours, and now it is back with a vengeance. Not only does it log me out, but the download fails immediately upon analyzing. I am done.
    That's what gives me a headache lol. We know SF staff fixed the problem, but it didn't work for us. Maybe it's our own problem, but there's nothing we can do...I am now looking forward to one day it will heal on its own.

Comment

Originally posted by yanase View Post

That's what gives me a headache lol. We know SF staff fixed the problem, but it didn't work for us. Maybe it's our own problem, but there's nothing we can do...I am now looking forward to one day it will heal on its own.
      I don't think that's our issue; it never stops analyzing either now and worsens daily.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Netflix is back to logging me out when I hit the movie or serial I want to watch—changing the cache file to cache. Old creates a new cache file, but it doesn't help.

Comment

These last few versions make this program useless.

Comment

This is still an issue. I am praying that Wilson will look into it before the next update. I can log into Netflix, but I get logged out immediately after choosing my download. And 90% of the time all it does is analyze and then that logged me out.

Comment

Since there are holidays in China this week, I wouldn't expect a big update. There are also holidays at the beginning of October.

Comment

Originally posted by Sebastian001 View Post
                Since there are holidays in China this week, I wouldn't expect a big update. There are also holidays at the beginning of October.
                What's new, seems they are away more than working.

I don't know why this is affecting some so badly. But it is Netflix
                I know Netflix is VERY touchy about logging in.
                All you can do is maybe try logging out and back in, making sure to uncheck and then check remember me.
                If not, clear out all SF settings, temp, cache, etc., which would then require a new login, and maybe it will save that way?

I just did 6 movies and no log-out or issues. So I hope those with the issue get it fixed.
                Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

Originally posted by Stan001 View Post

What's new, seems they are away more than working.

I don't know why this is affecting some so badly. But it is Netflix
                  I know Netflix is VERY touchy about logging in.
                  All you can do is maybe try logging out and back in, making sure to uncheck and then check remember me.
                  If not, clear out all SF settings, temp, cache, etc., which would then require a new login, and maybe it will save that way?

I just did 6 movies and no log-out or issues. So I hope those with the issue get it fixed.
                  Well, do they work on Easter, National Day, Christmas, New Year, Halloween?

Microsoft, Apple not!​

Comment

Working...
                  X