Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube Issuing Logging Into YouTube - StreamFab 6.1.9.8 Windows

Hello,

The YouTube module has recently stopped working for me unless I am logged in. This was fine for a few weeks but more recently the login process (i.e. log into youtube in a separate Chrome browser and close the browser down) isn't working).

I've tried:

- Clearing cookies & History
    - Then deleting the Temp and Log directories
    - Finally tried a full uninstall and reinstall

but so far no joy. Does anyone have any other suggestions about how to fix it?

Thanks.

There is another post about this, and don't seem it ever got a solution. (Can't login to YouTube - DVDFab Forum​)
    I remember you could do it even with Edge, but that stopped and some time ago chrome did work, but I tried logging in and out several times in Chrome and then closing, and still no luck in SF.
    Just for the heck of it, even tried leaving Chrome open.

Hope someone has a solution.

The real killer is if you look at the main SF site about what it can do, if not so sad and so many issues with logging into sites, it is kind of stupid it don't do it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PbEt80zBSo-I3iRmIkue_w.png
Views:	155
Size:	149.1 KB
ID:	450239
    Last edited by Stan001; 09-14-2024, 05:24 PM.
    Streamfab DEFAULT, WINDOWS 10/11, locations:

%HOMEPATH%\Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab

%HOMEPATH%\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab\StreamFab

Comment

I never had any problem signing in to YouTube with SF using the method that I previously wrote about in the topic thread that Stan001 listed above. Now, it suddenly does not work. I don't know who to blame, Google or StreamFab, but the developer needs to look into this. Wilson.Wang

Comment

Thanks both It will save me repeatedly trying in the hope that it was just a temporary blip. I had a thought that it might be an issue created by an update but I've gone back to version 6.1.9.5 and that didn't help.

Comment

Same here. Tried older version and no luck.

Comment

I have been a bit limited in the time I can spend lately trying all other SF versions, I can go back to 6190, I don't recall which other version I tried, but it was a no-go.
            If it is affecting all the way back to 6190 then Google figured out how, or changed something, to stop it from registering in SF, using the last known working method of logging into Chrome.
            As I said, seemed it stopped working even longer trying to do it with Edge, I tend to use Edge over Chrome. But I did have SF login set up with YouTube back on or before the date of the last post was posted about issues, so somehow it now got disconnected.
            All my other logins, right now, thankfully, work. Netflix, Peacock, and Amazon.

I wanted to add I knew others who had issues with Facebook login with another app, but you could easily save the cookies from the login in browser to a txt file and that would work.
            I did try replacing the cookies.txt file SF makes with cookies.txt from YouTube in Chrome, created with an extension in Chrome, but that was a no-go as well.
            Last edited by Stan001; 09-14-2024, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Updated from 6196 to 6198 (not a remove and reinstall) and still showing as logged in to YT.
              I usually have to fight the program to log in if it is ever logged out. Call me lucky!
              But yes, there needs to be an easier way to accomplish this task if you are logged out.

Comment

Nothing can be downloaded from You Tube, analysis cannot be done, it gives network errors etc. If I go back to the old version, this time Netflix will not work, in this version, You Tube does not work in 6.1.9.8.

Name:	g.png
Views:	43
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	450370 Click image for larger version

Name:	h.png
Views:	42
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	450371

Comment

I got YouTube to log in.
                  I logged out of YouTube via Edge. Closed Edge. Opened SF. Opened Edge. Logged into YouTube via Edge. Closed Edge. Refreshed YouTube in SF. Then finally clicked the sigh in via SF and am now logged in. Let's see how long it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Emrullahx92 View Post
                    Nothing can be downloaded from You Tube, analysis cannot be done, it gives network errors etc. If I go back to the old version, this time Netflix will not work, in this version, You Tube does not work in 6.1.9.8.

Name:	g.png
Views:	43
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	450370 Click image for larger version

Name:	h.png
Views:	42
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	450371
                    Addition: I was able to log in to YouTube but I don't know if it's because of my region, it gives a network error and doesn't analyze anything and doesn't download anything, I didn't have this problem before

Comment

Originally posted by Stan001 View Post
                      Emrullahx92

I would easily say yeah it can be a location or region issue as I just went through that with Peacock for almost 2 months it would not let me download some shows, yet others would work fine.
                      I can only say that YouTube is working in my location.
                      There are certain members known as trusted or hidden moderators who can read logs, so maybe post a log, in just a separate post and one of them can hopefully help.
                      Yes, you are right. I connected with VPN and it didn't work. I hope they fix this in the new version. It's annoying, but there's nothing to be done. I wrote this to the Support team.
                      Last edited by Emrullahx92; Yesterday, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmvtev View Post
                        I did do the firewall reset and nothing came up when re-installing SF. I will try the Network Reset next and see if that helps. I think you are right that it may be a deeper issue. As last resort I would have to re-install windows but that would have to be very last resort. Thank you for the help...
                        Did it work? Did it fix it for you? It's still a problem for me. It doesn't work. I tried it with VPN. It worked at first, but now it doesn't work.

Comment

Hello Ive been having this issue for well over 2 weeks now. at first it would constantly log me out of youtube and i would have to log back in, now i cannot login at all I tried using chrome and edge but nothing logs in.. if i try to download a video without loggin in i get the "analyzing failed" I do have surfshark vpn and made sure it was completely closed but still nothing logs in or downloads. I sent over my log files to support hopefully they can get this fixed. Im also running windows 11, i even tried going back to an older update. no luck either.

Comment

Originally posted by EmDee8907 View Post
                            Hello Ive been having this issue for well over 2 weeks now. at first it would constantly log me out of youtube and i would have to log back in, now i cannot login at all I tried using chrome and edge but nothing logs in.. if i try to download a video without loggin in i get the "analyzing failed" I do have surfshark vpn and made sure it was completely closed but still nothing logs in or downloads. I sent over my log files to support hopefully they can get this fixed. Im also running windows 11, i even tried going back to an older update. no luck either.
                            Sir,
                            I got a reply from support and they said to delete the temp and log folders and try that way.
                            I first deleted the temp and log folders and opened streamfab. The download was successful without logging in to YouTube, but the interesting thing is that when I log in to When I login to my Youtube account a network error and does not download.

Comment

Working...
                            X