Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IMGburn 2.5.4.0 Released (Sunday 12th December 2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMGburn 2.5.4.0 Released (Sunday 12th December 2010)

2.5.4.0 Released: Sunday 12th December 2010
    * Changed: Remove some more try/catch statements (mainly to do with buffer recovery stuff) in an attempt to get to the root cause of an EInvalidOp error that I've seen in a few bug reports.
    * Changed/Fixed: Attempt to clean up the icons created in the wrong location by a bug in v2.5.2.0. It made them in the current user profile rather than the all users profile and could leave you with duplicate icons after installing v2.5.3.0.
    * Fixed: Bug introduced in v2.5.3.0 when selecting multiple files in an 'Open File' dialog box under Vista+ (i.e. those using the new IFileDialog code). The first file was being removed from the list of selected files.
    imgburn, imgburner, img burn, img burner, imageburn, imageburner, image burn, image burner, image write, image writer, iso burner, iso writer, cd burner, dvd burner, bin, cue, gcm, gi, img, iso, lst, nrg, mds, pdi, burn, burner, write, writer, image, drive, cuesheet, lightning uk, dvd decrypter, backup, cd, cdr, cdrw, dvd, dvdr, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd-r dl, dvd+r, dvd+rw, dvd+r dl, dvdram, hd dvd-r, hd dvd-rw, hd dvd-ram, bd-r, bd-re, dual layer, double layer, bluray, blu ray, blu-ray, hddvd, hd dvd, hd-dvd, burn audio, write audio, burn bin, write bin, burn cue, write cue, burn dvd, write dvd, burn iso, write iso, burn img, write img, write image, burn video_ts, write video_ts, burn bdmv, write bdmv, burn dvd video, write dvd video, burn bluray, write bluray, burn blu-ray, write blu-ray, layerbreak, layer break, VIDEO_TS, bup ifo vob

Imgburn 2.5.4.0 Released 12th Dec 2010

2.5.4.0 Released: Sunday 12th December 2010

Changed: Remove some more try/catch statements (mainly to do with buffer recovery stuff) in an attempt to get to the root cause of an EInvalidOp error that I've seen in a few bug reports.
    Changed/Fixed: Attempt to clean up the icons created in the wrong location by a bug in v2.5.2.0. It made them in the current user profile rather than the all users profile and could leave you with duplicate icons after installing v2.5.3.0.
    Fixed: Bug introduced in v2.5.3.0 when selecting multiple files in an 'Open File' dialog box under Vista+ (i.e. those using the new IFileDialog code). The first file was being removed from the list of selected files.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
    X