Free Blue Ray Player-VSO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Blue Ray Player-VSO

Editing software, video burning, DVD, Bluray, WebM,... and video downloading from the internet. Custom your own videos menu!

I was searching for a way to watch my blue ray files while traveling with my laptop that has no Blue Ray player and I found this. It works perfectly on my laptop, but has some kinks on my pc for some reason. I thought it might come in handy for others who don't want to pay the high prices for TMT and PWR DVD 11.

Anyone else using this?

I took a quick look at it, and seems to behave ok on my pc, but again it was just a quick spin around the block.

One of the advantages of the VSO player seems to be its ability to play .ISO

Typically, I don't rip to .ISO snd I rarely use my pc for playback.
    When I do I prefer 1) MPC & 2) VLC.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I didn't realize VLC could play BD iso's. I just tried it and it didn't work. Am I missing something?

Comment

Sorry for the confusion. No, you're not missing anything.
        I didn't mean to say that MPC or VLC played BD .ISO's, but unfortunately that's how it reads.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Yes, I use it from time to time. I just rip the BD disk to a folder on my desktop and play it with VSO. Works great. Just took a little time to understand it.

Comment

Working...
          X