Off topic: CD making software needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other 3rd Party Off topic: CD making software needed

Does anyone know of or can recommend any CD making software that will allow me to burn MP3 or other audio files to the standard CD format so I can play it in my car? (Yes, I do not have an aux input on my OEM deck)

Free would be best, but I would like to know your guys thought on any software beside Nero or Roxio.

Thank you,

Hi broderp
    I really do not do CD's but, what about windows media player or even ImgBurn http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/...using-imgburn/
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I rarely burn a cd these days, but my wife presses me into service now and then...
      I've found CDBurnerXP (freeware) to be simple and reliable. It supports a number of formats including mp3

Hope this helps

//Edit
      Forgot...it'll work just fine with win 7 & 8
      Last edited by maineman; 12-22-2013, 03:51 AM.
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
        Hi broderp
        I really do not do CD's but, what about windows media player or even ImgBurn http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?/...using-imgburn/
        Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Originally posted by maineman View Post
        I rarely burn a cd these days, but my wife presses me into service now and then...
        I've found CDBurnerXP (freeware) to be simple and reliable. It supports a number of formats including mp3

Hope this helps

//Edit
        Forgot...it'll work just fine with win 7 & 8
        Thank you both! I have downloaded CDBurnerXP and I have used imageburn for years, I was not aware it would also do audio CD's. I'll look into this further.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
        X