Burning problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other 3rd Party Burning problem

I recently upgraded to a BD burner but still use my standard external LG burner to burn discs that I don't want as a BD back up and just convert to DL. I don't know if it is just a coincidence, but my LG is now having write errors and I can see two small burn marks on one of my DL discs. The BD burner has no issues and has worked flawlessly. My LG was working just fine before I hooked up the BD burner. Can anyone advise on what may be causing this? The LG is about 3 years old.

Hi cas956
    Please post your burn log and internal log instructions in the link in my signature.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I borrowed the original disc out to a friend but will post the logs the next time it happens. I used Anydvd and DVDFAB Passkey separately. CloneDVD2 created the videoTS file with both and didn't indicate a problem. But both had a burning error. 30-40% into the burn. 123Copy DVD Platinum also had a burning error after trying to burn the videoTS created by clonedvd2. It worked fine when I burned with the new BD burner which is confusing. The original disc also is not BD. This happened days ago and I thought that CloneDVD2 stored the log files but I can't find it. 123 stores them but not the disc that I had the error for. Thanks for responding though. I will post again........

Comment

Hi cas956
        I was under the assumption that this was a problem with DVDFab but it seems that you are using other software. This is the DVDFab forum, I would suggest using only DVDFab for your work and post the necessary logs if it fails or go on the other forums of the software you are using to find out what the problem is.
        Thanks
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X