Imgburn 2.5.1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey MM,

What about the Tools drop-down list, does it show the 3 items mentioned earlier ?

I'm a little confused about what Hubbabub posted.
    AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
      Hey MM,

What about the Tools drop-down list, does it show the 3 items mentioned earlier ?

I'm a little confused about what Hubbabub posted.
      Nope. Nothing about Uniblue products in tools.
      Attached Files
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        Yes I see all the things you see, but you have the Uniblue Suite installed, so it will work, if you do not have the Uniblue Suite or those programs installed it will default to your web browser and open to the Uniblue Website to do a free scan. I knew you were a good guy.
        Originally posted by Chameleon View Post
        Nope. Nothing about Uniblue products in tools.
        So did you do a re-install of the 2.5.1.0 Cham ? You mentioned that you saw the items in the other post ?

I see all the things you see
        AX

BTW: UB is going bye-bye I was only testing it !!! Funny that these two things happen at the same time !!
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

So did you do a re-install of the 2.5.1.0 Cham ? You mentioned that you saw the items in the other post ?

AX

BTW: UB is going bye-bye I was only testing it !!! Funny that these two things happen at the same time !!
          Yes I reinstalled the v that is only 4.39mbs. Now its all good again.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

More confusion, wow, almost afraid to ask ....

That's the same version in the original post by ant1rock, it's also the same version installed on my PC, but as you saw (hopefully) I have the 3 UB items in the "Tools" drop-down.

So how are yours GONE ? Really puzzled !

That is why I asked originally, I thought those might not appear if you didn't have the UB products installed.

FYI (for ALL): I had everything unchecked during the upgrade installation of 2.5.1.0 !!!

AX ------ > > >
            ImgBurn's author released a NEW installation file after much complaints from users.
            So he deleted the 3 rows about UniBlue from the Tools menu and unticked (as default) the UniBlue desktop shortcuts.
            Hubba hubba zoot zoot..........

Comment

He trying to generate revenue as there are so many folks who use IB and do NOT donate.

What's real sh*** is when someone rants and raves, i.e. the UniBlue issue, "if you don't remove I'm gonna stop using it" kinda stuff, and they probably NEVER sent in a donation, pretty sad.

I'm unemployed and I just sent him a donation, I usually try to donate 10-15 US $ a year. But I was a very ole member even before IB existed, i.e DVDD.

AX
              AX

Comment

hey guys, sorry took so long to get back

Hey peeps to all that posted to me. If you read my message closely I said I did uncheck the "ask" install boxes. It installed anyway. I had add ons in my browser and ask files in my Imgburn folder with links to internet sites. I also had icons on my desktop. I had to remove them all manually. I always look for extra stuff when I install a new program. The Imgburn installer ignored my request, that it not install, when I unchecked the box, and installed itself anyway. Not trying to be a hard "A" just reporting what happened. Not upset with anyone here. And I still use Imgburn. really like the program. take care peeps.

Comment

Working...
                X