Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio Not working. It is Terrible. Compression Not working. Can't buy until fixed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio Not working. It is Terrible. Compression Not working. Can't buy until fixed.

I have tried compressing movies to save space. The audio when I play it in PLEX has really bad clicking and the audio is out of sync. It is Terrible, you can't watch it at all.

Is the same output video playing well through software players like VLC or PlayerFab?
    We will need more info to look into the sync issue.

Comment

I will download both and test them out and report back.

Comment

Mona, I just now downloaded and installed the lastest versions of both VLC and your PlayerFab. Here is what happens, there is a loud clicking sound and the sound is out of sync. You can see that when they are speaking that the sound is NOT in sync. It is way off. I am trying to compress Star Trek Discovery S01E01.using the default setting in your software. I really want this to work. I want to get the compression to work, then try the AL Enchaner. I like that it is all in one package.I need to get this to work and then test on my Plex server. I need it on my Plex server so I can watch on any TV. Thanks for your help. Tell me what I need to do to help.
        Thanks​

Comment

Mona, I was going to test some other tv shows and then some movies, but now it says my trail version has expired. So how can I test to other TV shows or movies? FYI the orginals play fine in VLC and PlayerFab. Also FYI I use StreamFab yo downlaod all my Tv shows and moives. But I still want to be able to compress some a bit more, becuase some sites only give a set size, plus I have older shows I want to go back and compress, rather than having to go back to each site and try and down load again. This may sound like a pain, but adding up moives and tv shows, after awhile you have to look at disk space. Any help would be appreciated. I want to buy this software, but not until I know it works for me. Please help.

Comment

Mona,
            I can't report back that this is fixed, as I can't try it out any more. My trail verion has expired. I am not ready to buy yet as, I fear I may have trouble getting a refund. Or I have had the issue that companies keep working on my issue or ticket and my 30 days runs out and so does my refund. So I don't know what to do. I want to try the compression and get it to work. I was then hoping to t get the pro verion. But I am not sure what price it is, as different times and different ways of going in and I get different prices. Do members get discounts? At a stand still. Still using Wondershare, till I can get this figured out.

Comment

Working...
            X