Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any issues with the launched ‘SDR to Dolby Vision’ feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any issues with the launched ‘SDR to Dolby Vision’ feature?

Not only the issue with the HDR Upscaler module, any problems you encounter with UniFab can be addressed too!

I haven't been able to successfully start the program at all ince last update. Have removed it and did a clean install I see a message that a report has been send but cannot fill out anything on the screen ony close it. did you receive any reports? Where van I find an errolog if any is being made at all?

Comment

Originally posted by bever427 View Post
      I haven't been able to successfully start the program at all ince last update. Have removed it and did a clean install I see a message that a report has been send but cannot fill out anything on the screen ony close it. did you receive any reports? Where van I find an errolog if any is being made at all?
      C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\UniFab\Log
      Please zip the whole log folder and send it to us too, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bever427 View Post
        UPDATE: the developer said that they have done some updates on the latest version, so please kindly wait for the coming version and then try again, thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X