Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AI Enhancer - Enlarger taking days

Mona,
    I have been trying to enlarge a a movie for a couple of days but it is still not done. I think my Dell PC is fast enough and has enough power. I don't think I can wait for this to get done, because at this rate it will take weeks. Any way my I can still send you my log files on this, even though it has not finished? Or what info do you need from me to be able to help me out? Please advise. Here is some info on my PC.

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz 1.50 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Last edited by Jimd6500; 08-05-2023, 12:29 PM.

Please zip the whole log folder or use the Feedback feature in the program to submit the log files to us. Thanks.

Comment

Here is my log file. Please help, I really want to start using the enlarger feature. I have mainly been using the compression for other movies, which works perfect. Now I am working on some older movies that need to be enlarged.
      Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

i have older Dell equipment and to be honest, the AI features require some powerful graphics processors (GPU). Because of this, I'm done some looking to see what I could find on the DVDFab site.

The following is something everyone needs to explore: https://www.dvdfab.cn/unifab.htm?tra...enu2,headmenu2 Take time to explore the entire page, not just those areas that interest you.

I have plans to eventually purchase a high-end computer system and will take into account the latest information on the UniFab site.

Comment

hi...i've got an I9-12900K + RTX 3080TI + 32GB DDR5 RAM....converting a 3Hr file from 480P AC3 to 1080P EAC3 already takes about 48hrs and isn't fininshed so far (step 6 of 7 with 95%).... 5-6hrs more to go..... system is not running in temp or power limit, but idling around....

I think this is way too long, since my GPU is only ~30% usage (according to unifab)...

i am looking to buy a solution to upgrade/enhance my old movies/videos.....but taking such a long time....honestly that's a show-stopper....
          also, per your supported hardware page, 3080 TI isn't listed, so not supported?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy78 View Post
            hi...i've got an I9-12900K + RTX 3080TI + 32GB DDR5 RAM....converting a 3Hr file from 480P AC3 to 1080P EAC3 already takes about 48hrs and isn't fininshed so far (step 6 of 7 with 95%).... 5-6hrs more to go..... system is not running in temp or power limit, but idling around....

I think this is way too long, since my GPU is only ~30% usage (according to unifab)...

i am looking to buy a solution to upgrade/enhance my old movies/videos.....but taking such a long time....honestly that's a show-stopper....
            also, per your supported hardware page, 3080 TI isn't listed, so not supported?
            Hi, snoopy78

I apologize for the negative experience brought to you. I assure you that this feature is not a gimmick. Additionally, the 3080ti is supported. Based on your description, the conversion time you experienced is definitely longer than usual and abnormal. Please zip the whole log folder so that the developers can gather more information to identify the issue.

Comment

here is my log.. [ATTACH]n429022[/ATTACH] ..and BTW...AFTER finally finishing it (after 48+ hrs) i had a nice video.....all GREEN...so totally wasted 2 days of time and energy (which is quiet costly here)
              Click image for larger version  Name:	green_WP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.0 KB ID:	429019
              Click image for larger version  Name:	green_WP_Minfo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.8 KB ID:	429020
              Last edited by snoopy78; 08-10-2023, 10:48 AM.

Comment

here is my log.. [ATTACH]n429022[/ATTACH] ..and BTW...AFTER finally finishing it (after 48+ hrs) i had a nice video.....all GREEN...so totally wasted 2 days of time and energy (which is quiet costly here)
                Click image for larger version Name:	green_WP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	8.0 KB ID:	429019
                Click image for larger version Name:	green_WP_Minfo.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.8 KB ID:	429020
                Zip this folder please.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	212
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	429046Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	209
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	429047​​

Comment

Log-2.zip attached logs again

Comment

Any updates? I attached the log as requested…

all I now get is advertisement and offers for unifarbne…but why should I spent money on a not working product?

Comment

Any updates? I attached the log as requested…

all I now get is advertisement and offers for unifarbne…but why should I spent money on a not working product?
                      The green screen issue has been resolved.https://www.dvdfab.cn/unifab-new.htm

Comment

Working...
                      X