Scroll Bar on Right Side of Workspace Screen is WAY TOO SMALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scroll Bar on Right Side of Workspace Screen is WAY TOO SMALL

Please make the tiny tiny tiny little thin scroll bar on the right side of the Workspace screen large enough that I have even a little chance of being able to successfully click on it to drag up or down! Your UI seems like it was designed specifically to drive away your customers. Really not good.

Originally posted by Mauser View Post
    Please make the tiny tiny tiny little thin scroll bar on the right side of the Workspace screen large enough that I have even a little chance of being able to successfully click on it to drag up or down! Your UI seems like it was designed specifically to drive away your customers. Really not good.
    I may be wrong, but I think they have way too many products. When DVDFab first appeared, I think there were only 2 products: DVDFab and Player (screenshot is from 2015). Updates were regular, and they had more resources to fix bugs and improve the apps. They responded quicker in the forums too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFabSite.png
Views:	96
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	431984

Nowadays I suspect the resources are spreaded fairly thin across all the apps.

Comment

Originally posted by Mauser View Post
      The UniFab developers will improve this part as soon as possible.

Comment

Yes, that scroll bar IS a little wider now with 2.0.0.2 (but still quite skinny). At least I can generally click on it with the first try now. However, the scroll bars in the Settings screen and Profile Selection screen are still just a tiny thin line.

But WHY is this such a problem for the developers??? Windows has had a standard scroll-bar width for ages, so why do you refuse to just use that? It is not like there is no room for it - your terrible UI already wastes a huge amount of space on the screen, so why are they fighting such a simple thing to improve the user experience?
        Last edited by Mauser; 11-12-2023, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X