Audio AI Issues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audio AI Issues...

AI Audio Upmixer does not work. When it first came back it would not download the modules, you fixed that and it does not work at all. It did downloard the modules but the first movie 2.0 to 5.1 upmix it got stuck at 0.02 and after waiting the time was at 568:59:68. Tried two different movie and it appeared to work at a reasonable speed however there was no audio output. VLC media player codeec info showed no audio format however Playerfab shows eac3-5.1 and no audio in either. I then loaded the movie into the Converter and it identified as "AAC (Same as Source)", Channels - empty, "Sample Rate - 0KHz (Same as Source)", "Bit Rate - 128kbps". At least when you first introduced Audio AI it worked. I notice the price has gone up from $69.99 full features, then you removed a feature capability while keeping the same price, now adding that capability back and added $30 to the price, and it doesn't even work - at all. I actually used to say DVDfab was the best but now since the focus has changed from a quality product to a money grab I could never recommend DVDfab to any one. C'mon, get it together!

Are there still instances of audio output missing in version 2.0.0.9? Please provide me with the complete log file in a zip format.

Comment

Will do, only have one more trial to test.

Comment

.avi / mp3 (2.0) video file conversion to .mkv / eac3 (5.1) unsuccessful.
        Attached Files

Comment

Log file...
          Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, here it is zipped...
            Attached Files

Comment

We have observed a conversion freezing issue. Kindly provide the source files along with the complete log file in a compressed zip format for further investigation.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	146
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	435359

Comment

By source file you mean create a sample clip of the .avi file and send it? The source file is 600MB

Comment

Trial run #3: conversion eac3 2 channel to eac3 5.1 unsuccessful.
                  step 2 stopped at .02 for a few minutes and then went to step 3 video conversion and completed.
                  No audio at all in final product. Just as described above.

Attached Files

Comment

Is there anyway I could restore my three test/trial runs for Audio AI in order to make sure the module works as intended before I consider purchasing. I am still interested. I used them all in testing. I did get an email informing me that the module now has the capability to do exactly what I had originally requested.

Comment

Certainly, please provide me with the email address you are employing.

Comment

Working...
                      X