Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unifab Convertewr ver. 13 Totally unuseable quality...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unifab Convertewr ver. 13 Totally unuseable quality...

I had downloaded some movies from Amazon and had been using Unifab to convert to higher quality 1080 and 4k with 5.1 DTS audio. Watched one of the movies that I did in 4k and fortunately I still had the original Amazon DL The picture was nothing great and then it started pixelating all over the place for about 10 minutes before it cleared up and the sound registered correctly however it actually was 2.0. I then did the same movie over again using DVDfab 12 with 4k standard resolution and 5.1 DTS and it was night and day. Far better picture and sound. I don't know how many have to be redone but it is quite a few. For such a sudden plummet in quality something had to have happened company wide.. These are not just bugs.

Quick update, I took one of poor quality creaated with Unifab 13, ran it through DVDfab 12 and it did vastly improve both picture and sound.

Comment

Using enlarger unifab AI to enlarge from 360p tp 1080p had to quit when ETA hit the 3 day mark and still rising. Switched to DVDfab 12 enlarger, same settings eta just over 7 hours and even did the audio output to DTS conversion.

Comment

Working...
      X