Movie (The Host) not converting correctly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie (The Host) not converting correctly

The movie (The Host) fails every time I attempt to convert it. I've tried the past several versions of Unifab as well as v12 and they all fail. The output file size is supposed to be 21GB but ends up only being 6.8GB. MediaInfo doesn't even show what the bitrate of the output file is. The output file won't play at all.
    Attached Files

And again the log didn't get uploaded with everything else. It must have to be uploaded by itself.
    Attached Files

Comment

Conversion still fails with v2019. It gets to 32% complete and just stops until I finally cancelled it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Which mode are you using?

Is this issue isolated to this particular video file, or does it occur with other video files as well?

In order to help you better and check where the issue is ASAP, please send us the screen shots in the attachment to list the process you went through step by step, which will be more visual.

Please upload your video source to googledrive or dropbox, and then share the download url with us. Thank you.

DVDFab log default location:
        For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
        For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
        For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

I'm using the Converter mode.

It occurs with many video files, not just this one. I have other posts here with the same problem.

Screenshots aren't necessary. It's very simple to explain the steps I take.

1. Open Unifab and go to the Converter module
          2. Load the video file I want to convert
          3. Change the output format to MKV.4K.HDR10.H265
          4. Under Settings change the video bitrate to 20000 and the audio to Passthrough
          5. Click start

That's it.

I can't upload the video source it's a UHD that's almost 80GB. With my internet I can't handle files that large.

Comment

Working...
          X