Justice League Dark (2017) Conversion Never Finishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice League Dark (2017) Conversion Never Finishes

Justice League Dark (2017) gets to 100% complete but never finishes. It never gives the Successfully Completed message and it continues to use CPU and GPU indefinitely. The output file it creates is 1/3 of the size it is supposed to be and is unusable. It freezes up immediately upon playback. Additionally, the Pause All and Cancel All buttons are both greyed out and unclickable. Unifab must be force closed to get it to stop.
    Attached Files

Are these movies you reported lately all converted to MKV.4K.HDR10.H265 with Video Converter?

If yes, this problem had reported to the relevant department, we'll test on your end.

If not:

Which mode are you using?

Is this issue isolated to this particular video file, or does it occur with other video files as well?

In order to help you better and check where the issue is ASAP, please send us the screen shots in the attachment to list the process you went through step by step, which will be more visual.

Please upload your video source to googledrive or dropbox, and then share the download url with us. Thank you.

Please make sure to update to the latest version and send the Unifab log for check.

DVDFab log default location:
    For Windows: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab10\Log
    For Mac: Finder> Documents> DVDFab10> Log

DVDFab Player 5:
    For Windows:C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab Player 5\Log

Comment

Yes, the MKV.4K.HDR10.H265.10BIT profile with the Video Converter module.

Yes, it occurs with many other video files as well.

1. Choose Converter Module
      2. Open Video File
      3. Change Profile to MKV.4K.HDR10.H265.10BIT
      4. In Settings Check Audio Passthrough Option then Click OK
      5. Click Start

Google Drive requires a subscription to upload files this large. I don't have a subscription nor do I want to pay for one.

Dropbox also requires a subscription to send files this large.

Your FTP site is too slow. I've recently tried it. Your FTP site only allows me to upload at a speed between 40kB/s and 60kB/s and the estimated time remaining for a single video file is more than 500 days, and I have many video files I would need to upload. It would literally take years to upload a single video file at those speeds. I now have AT&T Gigabit Fiber internet so I know the slow upload speed is not on my end. Unless I'm allotted more speed on the FTP site I will not be able to upload the source videos.
      Attached Files

Comment

Conversion still fails in v2021.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X