Still having browser problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still having browser problems

I have the latest version of Chrome on my laptop, but with my latest attempt at downloading from TubiTV, I still get an error message from them saying to use a "Modern updated browser". I have attached a screenshot and the log file. This has been a problem for quite some time so I hope you can tell me something I can do to fix it. Thank you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Error message.jpg
Views:	726
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	384591

Sorry for the trouble. I have passed your report to our developer.

Comment

Is this ever going to get looked at? It's been months since first reported and no solution yet. I've tried some other sites and they say "Firefox on Linux is not supported", I don't use Linux, I use Windows 10 and my default browser is Chrome. Really frustrating since I bought the lifetime subscription!

Comment

Sorry about it, our developer needs some more time to check the issue with TubiTV.
        As for "Firefox on Linux is not supported", did you mean the browser extension? What other sites did you refer to? Please take a screenshot and show us too, thanks.

Comment

Selected a Tubi movie and when playing movie with Microsoft Edge browser on Windows 10, then pasted URL into DVDFab Downloader and get error message of "Uh oh! Your web browser isn’t supported".
          Tried again with same movie but instead using VSODownloader and the movie downloads OK.
          So definitely a bug in DVDFab Downloader
          Last edited by yoyo57; 09-11-2020, 06:08 AM.

Comment

After the hot fix tonight. Problem is still that the Tubi TV site when accessed by browser "DVDFab Downloader", always gives error message, see copy below. So to me, it not a Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser issue. The issue is a bug in browser "DVDFab Downloader". Hope this helps resolve the bug
            Attached Files
            Last edited by yoyo57; 09-11-2020, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Yes, that screenshot is exactly what I get as well. Thank you for posting.

Comment

Now using version 2.3.0.5 and the problem still exists, is there ever going to be a fix for it? Or a workaround?

Comment

So it's now been 5 months that I've been living with the same problem even with version 3.0.0.5, will you ever fix the browser not supported problem?

Comment

The issue should have been fixed in recent versions, I will have the developer double-check. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X