Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Special Discount for current AIO licenses and Mac version

FAST FAQs:
    • DRM Downloader is included at no charge for DVDFab 365 customers!
    • Current AIO licenses can purchase at a special discount which will be offered via your Member Center account as before
    • The initial release supports only Netflix, but other sites will be added soon!
    • If you have a question that has not been answered, please start a thread in this forum.
    When will the "special discount" be offered in the Member Center for current AIO license holders? I have been checking daily and I haven't seen it yet. The only discount I have seen is the 35% off early-bird discount in the product announcement post in the forum.

Is there going to be a Mac version of DVDFab DRM Video Downloader?

Thank you for your time.

Originally posted by jkadlec View Post
    [/LIST]When will the "special discount" be offered in the Member Center for current AIO license holders? I have been checking daily and I haven't seen it yet. The only discount I have seen is the 35% off early-bird discount in the product announcement post in the forum.

Is there going to be a Mac version of DVDFab DRM Video Downloader?

Thank you for your time.
    the dvdfab downloader is available for mac - https://www.dvdfab.cn/downloader-for-mac.htm

Comment

I know DVDFab Video Downloader is available for the Mac. I have a lifetime license for it. I’m asking about DVDFab DRM Video Downloader which is NOT currently available for the Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by jkadlec View Post
        I know DVDFab Video Downloader is available for the Mac. I have a lifetime license for it. I’m asking about DVDFab DRM Video Downloader which is NOT currently available for the Mac.
        Sorry for any confusion, that special discount statement was a mistake in the FAQ section, there isn't a special discount available, the only one is 35% off.
        The Mac version of DRM Downloader is in the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Sorry for any confusion, that special discount statement was a mistake in the FAQ section, there isn't a special discount available, the only one is 35% off.
          Thank you for clearing up the confusion.

Originally posted by Mona
          The Mac version of DRM Downloader is in the plan.
          Awesome! Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X