Cannot log Onto Netflix In Browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot log Onto Netflix In Browser

Cannot log into Netflix using the DRM Downloader browser anymore. It keeps saying this message. "Incorrect password. Please try again or you can reset your password." I know that I'm using the correct password because I closed out Netflix on both my smart TV and Roku and logged back on with the password and email address that I am using to log in under the DRM Download browser. I also reached out to support from Netflix and was able to get things working again to watch Netflix on my computer but still can not log/sign back on using the DRM browser.

I tried uninstalling DRM Download program and reinstalling with same issue. Using Microsoft Edge and cleared data and cookies with same results, still can not log in using the DRM Downloader. Does this use a different cache for clearing out browser data, seems to be blocking access to log on through the browser if I'm able to log and use it outside this browser.

Please help with any information...........thanks!!

have you tried using a different browser ??
    try using firefox or try changing your Netflix password.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      have you tried using a different browser ??
      try using firefox or try changing your Netflix password.
      Thanks october262....Netflix customer support did suggest to try Chrome and said Edge wasn't really recommended using but I had got Netflix to work using Edge on my computer just wasn't working with the DRM Download browser. Didn't want to install Chrome since it only installs on the "C" drive, didn't think to try Firefox, did a custom install for Firefox and DRM Downloader works now in the browser and I am able to log back in again using it. So all is good now!

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
      X